SendOwl , 161 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 9 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
30. November 2023

I love send owl because of its ease of use. you need no technical background to set it up. it also allows us to import thousands of license keys at once and automatically delivers our downloads and licenses. its a great product especially for the entry cost.

Thunderbolt-Streaming-Media
13 tage mit der App
SendOwl hat geantwortet 1. Dezember 2023

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience. It means a lot to all of us SendOwl and I'm glad we're able to help! Thanks, SendOwl..

31. Mai 2013

My store consists entirely of downloadable digital content, and this app is perfect. Highly recommended if you need to provide downloads to your customers.

Update: Again, more kudos for this app, especially the customer service! I had some changes I needed to make (moving customers from one variant to another for several products) and they did everything for me quickly and with excellent communication throughout the process.

Nicolesy Store
Fast 10 jahre mit der App
12. Februar 2014

We think is the best app for your downloads. Very useful and complete!

DropShipping Webs
Spanien
Etwa 9 jahre mit der App
19. Januar 2014

I moved to Shopify because I needed a way to provide a portable download link to our dealers so they could forward the link on to their customers without requiring any sort of log in procedure. SendOwl was the answer.

I also needed to be able to automatically assign software serial numbers to licenses as they were purchased - this was trickier but George guided me through the process and it's been working remarkably well.

Gimpel Software
Mehr als 8 jahre mit der App
27. September 2013

SendOwl does a great job, but most importantly their support are prompt and helpful. I love being able to send updates to my past customers and notify them. It would be cool if there was more accessible ability to send other html emails in the future to those customers. it would also be cool to allow users the option of download 2 seperate packages (eg, windows or osx) but it really hits the nail on the head! totally recommend this app!

AudioModder
Australien
Mehr als 7 jahre mit der App
2. Juli 2013

Brilliant app.

We deliver large (1-2GB) video files to customers in the video production industry.

Digital Delivery app gets the downloads there without a worry.

A+

Charlie
Light leak effects @ http://lightleaklove.com

Light Leak Effects to make your videos beautiful! LightLeakLove
Australien
Fast 7 jahre mit der App
19. August 2013

This app is by far the best for digital delivery. We switched from one of the other app options and our support requests for download link problems went down to zero on the first day and none since! Support has been amazing! Highly recommended.

Paper and Camera
Fast 7 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 2. Mai 2015

We've had a great experience with SendOwl. We sell Blu-ray discs and use the service to include free digital copies with all of our discs. It went so well that we started offering download-only versions of our products.

First, Integration with Shopify is great, as is the ability to create packages of multiple products.

We don't use the PDF stamping yet, but I've tested it out and it works very well. It will be used to generate public display licenses with included customer information.

Second, I should note that due to our insanely huge file sizes (10gb-20gb), we mostly use external file hosting, which works flawlessly. The SendOwl service does a really good job of obfuscating those links and limiting the number of downloads.

Lastly, I'm posting this review because the company asked if I'd be willing to share my opinion. I should note that unlike some other top apps in other categories in the app store (some of which *are* very good on merits), SendOwl did NOT offer an incentive to post a positive review, which I believe speaks volumes about the integrity of the company. Some app publishers will offer X months of free service for a positive review. My company will happily pay for products that make our lives easier and improve our business.

I am updating this review on May 2, 2015. I've continued to be a customer but just wanted to thank the team for adding a "duplicate bundle" feature. I use another app that grants volume discounts, but it does it by creating variants and each of these variants needed to be linked to a separate bundle for automatic delivery. It's a quick and elegant fix that solved my problem. If I had thousands of skus, it wouldn't be the answer, but for a few dozen skus it took me just a few minutes to create 5 variants for each item (the variable being price).

Scenic Labs
Mehr als 6 jahre mit der App
18. März 2014

Wonderful app! Easy set up and it just runs in the background and haven't had to worry or check up on it since it was set up. Delivers the content to customers fantastically. Its so refreshing to have an app that does what it says it does without frustrations, having to email support, or with time spent checking up on it to make sure its doing its job!

Mei Li Paperie
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
Etwa 6 jahre mit der App
22. März 2013

Digital Delivery App is robust and flexible. It lets us, a record label, pair downloads directly to physical products (so customers can buy a t-shirt or CD and immediately receive an MP3 download). It also does this right on the order confirmation page *as well as* a separate email. We can even use it to package a single on a pre-order, and update later with the full album download on release day.

And customer service is extremely timely and friendly.

Highly recommended.