Avis (162)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 9 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
30 novembre 2023

I love send owl because of its ease of use. you need no technical background to set it up. it also allows us to import thousands of license keys at once and automatically delivers our downloads and licenses. its a great product especially for the entry cost.

Thunderbolt-Streaming-Media
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
SendOwl a répondu 1 décembre 2023

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience. It means a lot to all of us SendOwl and I'm glad we're able to help! Thanks, SendOwl..

18 mars 2014

Great app, simple to set-up, and get started with. Lots of options for digital content delivery, it was just what we were looking for.
We have had no issues with it, works great. The free trial give you enough time to try things out to see if it will work for you ... and it will.

Discovery Center Store
Environ 10 ans d’utilisation de l’application
31 mai 2013

My store consists entirely of downloadable digital content, and this app is perfect. Highly recommended if you need to provide downloads to your customers.

Update: Again, more kudos for this app, especially the customer service! I had some changes I needed to make (moving customers from one variant to another for several products) and they did everything for me quickly and with excellent communication throughout the process.

Nicolesy Store
Presque 10 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 7 novembre 2014

Our business needs a reliability of the download engine. This is what you will get with SendOwl and support is superb.

IT Quality Management Solutions
Plus de 9 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 3 juillet 2016

Ease of delivery and functionality for the end customer is of the utmost value for us, and SendOwl provides that. SendOwld has most robust options and most streamlined delivery options for customers, and has been our sole digital delivery app for us for quite some time for delivery of .zip files to end customers. George, the owner, and his team have provided immediate support and answers throughout our years of using the app, and look forward to more!

Reach Records
Plus de 8 ans d’utilisation de l’application
19 janvier 2014

I moved to Shopify because I needed a way to provide a portable download link to our dealers so they could forward the link on to their customers without requiring any sort of log in procedure. SendOwl was the answer.

I also needed to be able to automatically assign software serial numbers to licenses as they were purchased - this was trickier but George guided me through the process and it's been working remarkably well.

Gimpel Software
Plus de 8 ans d’utilisation de l’application
27 septembre 2013

SendOwl does a great job, but most importantly their support are prompt and helpful. I love being able to send updates to my past customers and notify them. It would be cool if there was more accessible ability to send other html emails in the future to those customers. it would also be cool to allow users the option of download 2 seperate packages (eg, windows or osx) but it really hits the nail on the head! totally recommend this app!

AudioModder
Australie
Plus de 7 ans d’utilisation de l’application
19 janvier 2017

Easy and intuitive! Helped me stretch product during the Christmas Season !!

Essential Oil Style
Environ 7 ans d’utilisation de l’application
2 juillet 2013

Brilliant app.

We deliver large (1-2GB) video files to customers in the video production industry.

Digital Delivery app gets the downloads there without a worry.

A+

Charlie
Light leak effects @ http://lightleaklove.com

Light Leak Effects to make your videos beautiful! LightLeakLove
Australie
Presque 7 ans d’utilisation de l’application
19 juillet 2017

I sell digital downloads and it's so easy to do with Sendowl. All I had to do was upload my products. Sendowl sends the customer their download automatically and I haven't had any problems with that.

My favourite feature is the ability to add a customer to a specific mailing list after they have purchased a specific product. It's the best! In my Woocommerce store I had to pay for Zapier and an extension to do that and it was extremely difficult to do. The Sendowl method is so easy to use.

I highly recommend Sendowl!

Clementine Creative