SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

indSIGHTS - Industry Insights. Instantly

Works great and really impressed with the prompt support from them. They implemented quickly on our requested on-demand function for our product distribution. All completed within 1 day. We highly recommend this.

Alchimie du coeur

I started with the free application from Shopify but it wasn't properly translated, it was too slow and it lacked the download link at the end of the purchase.

This one has all that! You need to pay but they deliver, thanks!

Travel Linguist

We produce foreign language learning videos and recently converted all our DVDs to digital files. We needed a stable digital download system that would allow our customers to download files up to 500 MB. Digital Delivery App has worked fantastic. We've not had a single complaint or problem from anyone. We've been able to put our business on auto-pilot. And we get great customer support when we need it.

Nifty Knowledge Rocks

Seems to be working great, was easy enough to get up and going. Their customer service was awesome and they quickly responded to questions I had when getting my stuff set up. I am using this to sell ebooks and I am super happy with it!

Working With Code

Great set of features and great support from this app, really responsive to all my questions.

On top of having all the features I need, this is the only delivery app I tried that allowed my customers to download their purchase right from the Thank You page *and* allowed me to embed their download link in the Order Confirmation email. This meant they didn't need to get two emails from me in order to get their download link.

I definitely recommend it!

kicksandsnares.com

Still new to this app. Very nice interface and the customer service questions I have had have been answered EXTREMELY quickly by customer service. Also love how it has a built in affiliate program.

SewMichelle

I purchased this app to deliver my PDF patterns about 6 weeks ago. It has been smooth sailing from the get-go. The app is super user friendly. I was able to upload all my products with ease and I haven't had one customer complain about not getting their purchase. I would highly recommend it.

VMS 4x4 - Find A New Path

I wish I had purchased this sooner! Unreal app, great support, easy to use, offer updates to my customers with a few simply clicks, secure, did I mention great and prompt support? Great job guys!

VIDCAT

This is a must-have app for delivery of digital products! The download link is presented on the customer's Thank You page, storage and delivery prices are reasonable and support is fast and excellent. The app has had no problems delivering large video files to my customers.

Minden Playing Card Cricket

Great little app. Takes all the hassle out of delivery PDFs to my customers. Previously I would make a sale, then have to manually generate an email, attach the PDF, and send. Hopefully within a few hours (if I wasn't too busy). Now it's all automatic and a much, much better experience for customers b/c they get their PDF within seconds of paying.

And it's simple to set up and manage too!