SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

VIDCAT

This is a must-have app for delivery of digital products! The download link is presented on the customer's Thank You page, storage and delivery prices are reasonable and support is fast and excellent. The app has had no problems delivering large video files to my customers.

Minden Playing Card Cricket

Great little app. Takes all the hassle out of delivery PDFs to my customers. Previously I would make a sale, then have to manually generate an email, attach the PDF, and send. Hopefully within a few hours (if I wasn't too busy). Now it's all automatic and a much, much better experience for customers b/c they get their PDF within seconds of paying.

And it's simple to set up and manage too!

Kathryn Alexander

We switched from using Fetch for digital delivery as we experienced a lot of problems that consumers had in downloading their purchases - it was difficult and messy for those who were not computer-literate. Since installing Digital Delivery App we have had no problems, no complaints - which has saved me at least an hour daily of having to fix problems. The service has been amazing with very quick responses and answers to our early teething problems - so thank you team and Digital Delivery!

hollysdesignstudio

Great app. Recommend it 100%. Set up was easy. Once I finished linking app I brought in my first few digital products with their IMPORT feature and added the file to be delivered. I tested with a couple purchases, added some more inventory and opened my store. I called the first dozen buyers to be sure their experience was top notch and it was perfect. I had previously tried another similar app for my shopify store and found the setup was kludgy so was glad to have this as an alternate choice as it works flawlessly.

Merek Davis: Store

One of the best digital delivery companies out there. I switched over to them right before a big campaign (I know, not the smartest thing) but I loved their interface and how they incorporated the download now link on the order confirmation page. As well as beautifying the download page itself.

The promotion went off without a hitch and everything continues to work great. The download speeds seem faster than another option on here. I had a question and their customer service responded quickly. Been more than happy with them.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next