SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

The wise way to sell your digital products

brain-friendly.de

We are not happy about the experience we had.
First of all, be careful Sendowl is changing a lot of liquids and after de-installation, you have to release it manually. It took a couple of hours to find out where they change the scripts.
Finally, for our purpose, it was not usable. Especially, the checkout and the subs page are dominated with the big owl. No CI possible. etc.
Also, we think that the bypassing of the checkout procedure of Shopify is not confirm to Shopify rules.
So we decide to use another system selling for movie subs.
Emil Brunner
brain-friendly.com

Evideoclub 2

Unscrupulous seller is the first word that comes in mind. Recently I decided to cancel their service because I will not be using it anymore. I asked for a refubd because they charge in advance but they tell me I do not get a refund because I had orders for 1 day. They are charging me $49 for 1 day. You tell me what kind of developer this is.

You want automatic digital delivery? Go with fetchapp they don't charge you per item like SendOwl. They charge you for storage space which means you can have many items with licenses for free.

I was a SendOwl customer for almost 2 years and I got repaid for that loyalty by getting charged $49 for one day. Do yourself a favor and get another app.

2 Next