SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

Wintercroft

SendOwl is great. We had previously been using a different delivery service and the support from SendOwl during the migration was fantastic. The delivery system is smooth, reliable and secure, Just what you need from a file delivery system. Well done SendOwl!

Radpatches

Fantastic app. I've been using another Digital Downloads app for a couple of years and after finally getting fed up with poor service, server outages over weekends, missing download emails and the inability to post a download link to the order confirmation page, I finally made the switch to SendOwl. 3 days later I can honestly say it's the best decision I've made with regard to my store.

I initially had a few issues with installing to my custom template but the SendOwl team were incredibly helpful and got me up and running quickly with tailored instructions.

The easy to use interface makes the app a dream to use and almost guarantees you'll never receive a "where's my download link" email from a customer ever again.

Highly recommended.

Ready For The Hesi

One of the best decisions I've made for my business. So frickin easy to use and better yet, the customer support is on point and always so available and super fast responses. I use this app to sell bundle packages and their monthly price is way more than reasonable. Just $9. Love this app and look forward to them upgrading features and getting bigger and bigger.

Chicken Art

Great app, works very well and customers find it easy to use as well (huge plus.) I love the control it gives me over the files. Being an artist, I do wish they allowed more than 100 files under the less-expensive plan though.

FYI to the developers: there is a compatibility issue with the Coopt app (where the customer gets an instant 5% refund if they share their purchase on Facebook, and SendOwl saw "refund = a cancellation of the download" - so that customers then could not download what they just purchased) but I don't know which software is to blame for it: SendOwl, Coopt, or Shopify itself. Thankfully I was able to find another solution instead of Coopt anyway.

Brittanys Handmade Designs

Very good for digital files. Had no complaints and it’s very easy for customers to access!

4 H Mall

We use Send Owl to sell digital curriculum books, and it works like a champ! We used to get customer calls all the time before switching to Send Owl, and now we rarely hear a hoot! Set up was really easy and we have been hands off since.

Peach Patterns

Choosing a digital download app was the thing putting me off launching my store for the longest time. Am glad I chose SendOwl. So easy to set up and has worked without a hitch. Great, friendly service as well......

Thespanishfactory

These people are highly competent and know what they are doing. The app works perfectly well and their customer service really cares about you as their client even when Shopify is putting some impediments for selling service/digital content right now.

Very recommended.

The Preset Factory

I was using a different Digital File Delivery App for around 12 months before switching to SendOwl.
The switch cost me around $5 more per month, but the additional features it gave me was incredible. It's a very versatile App, very reliable, and extremely professional. You can customize the file download page which is awesome, and the ability to assign License Keys is also a big plus for me.
Would definately recommend

Clementine Creative

I sell digital downloads and it's so easy to do with Sendowl. All I had to do was upload my products. Sendowl sends the customer their download automatically and I haven't had any problems with that.

My favourite feature is the ability to add a customer to a specific mailing list after they have purchased a specific product. It's the best! In my Woocommerce store I had to pay for Zapier and an extension to do that and it was extremely difficult to do. The Sendowl method is so easy to use.

I highly recommend Sendowl!