SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

Brainwave 2

Glad we went with SendOwl

Awesome app, works a treat

Very easy to use

Cpositif

Sendowl app, service and support is just great. If you're working with digital delivery, need to handle licences, or want to subscribe buyers to different mailing lists based on the product they bought, it's just the perfect choice.
Everything they say on their web site has been verified, and works as stated, plus they are responsive.
Shortcomings : if you have many products to import, so far, it's not been very easy, only relying on the web UI, and I'd love something like Shopify's import/export features for catalog. I have over 500 products/bundles as I have bundles of 10 or more products sometimes.

Testing Hh

We love SendOwl! Easy and intuitive, it gets the job done. We've had no issues fulfilling orders via SendOwl, which gives us confidence! Thank you!

Essential Oil Style

Easy and intuitive! Helped me stretch product during the Christmas Season !!

Gamer Nation

Personally I love this app. Without this app I dont think my business would be possible really to its full power as it is today.

Works great, not experienced any problems so far. And plans cost a reasonable amount of money per month.
Its fully automatic, and my customers receive their digital product key instantly after payment!

My business builds entirely on this app. Without it I could not sell any products!

Thank you for making this app.

Best regards,
Gamer Nation

Streetstylepatterns

SendOwl is awesome! Meets all our needs for delivering pdf files to customers.

Matthew Mayfield

Great app and customer service was very helpful. Highly recommend this app!

Imagibazaar

We love this app. Our store sells Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator files, and SendOwl is able to handle them with no problem. I would definitely recommend SendOwl for all of your digital products.

Caitlincady

Great app, easy to use. Excellent and responsive customer service!

Updeez

Excellent app, especially the pdf stamping feature!