SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

Thespanishfactory

These people are highly competent and know what they are doing. The app works perfectly well and their customer service really cares about you as their client even when Shopify is putting some impediments for selling service/digital content right now.

Very recommended.

The Preset Factory

I was using a different Digital File Delivery App for around 12 months before switching to SendOwl.
The switch cost me around $5 more per month, but the additional features it gave me was incredible. It's a very versatile App, very reliable, and extremely professional. You can customize the file download page which is awesome, and the ability to assign License Keys is also a big plus for me.
Would definately recommend

Clementine Creative

I sell digital downloads and it's so easy to do with Sendowl. All I had to do was upload my products. Sendowl sends the customer their download automatically and I haven't had any problems with that.

My favourite feature is the ability to add a customer to a specific mailing list after they have purchased a specific product. It's the best! In my Woocommerce store I had to pay for Zapier and an extension to do that and it was extremely difficult to do. The Sendowl method is so easy to use.

I highly recommend Sendowl!

Brainwave 2

Glad we went with SendOwl

Awesome app, works a treat

Very easy to use

Cpositif

Sendowl app, service and support is just great. If you're working with digital delivery, need to handle licences, or want to subscribe buyers to different mailing lists based on the product they bought, it's just the perfect choice.
Everything they say on their web site has been verified, and works as stated, plus they are responsive.
Shortcomings : if you have many products to import, so far, it's not been very easy, only relying on the web UI, and I'd love something like Shopify's import/export features for catalog. I have over 500 products/bundles as I have bundles of 10 or more products sometimes.

Testing Hh

We love SendOwl! Easy and intuitive, it gets the job done. We've had no issues fulfilling orders via SendOwl, which gives us confidence! Thank you!

Essential Oil Style

Easy and intuitive! Helped me stretch product during the Christmas Season !!

Gamer Nation

Personally I love this app. Without this app I dont think my business would be possible really to its full power as it is today.

Works great, not experienced any problems so far. And plans cost a reasonable amount of money per month.
Its fully automatic, and my customers receive their digital product key instantly after payment!

My business builds entirely on this app. Without it I could not sell any products!

Thank you for making this app.

Best regards,
Gamer Nation

Streetstylepatterns

SendOwl is awesome! Meets all our needs for delivering pdf files to customers.

Matthew Mayfield

Great app and customer service was very helpful. Highly recommend this app!