SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

10bitfx

Does exactly what it says on the tin and does it very well. Support is responsive and superb. We had a tiny niggle when we first set up and they had it fixed in 24 hours.

Harbdev15

The SendOwl app is working flawlessly for our downloadable eVideos. It's easy to configure including downloading the files from Amazon AWS. Excellent!

Minnow Pond Readings

Amazing app could not survive without it. Plus support is very responsive and helpful.

Leadership Mastery

Great app for digital downloads. Very easy to set up, quick help from support when needed, great integration with Shopify. Very happy with my choice.

Whimsy Clips

I've been using SendOwl for over 2 years and I can't say enough good things about it! The setup was so easy and it works seamlessly with my Shopify store.

Anytime I've had a question, needed to upgrade etc., George and his team have been quick to respond and solve my issues. The SendOwl customer service is top notch, which is just as important to me as an app that does what I need it to do.

Fabulous!

F9 Audio

We looked at everyone Supplying digital downloads and then tested their systems during development . Sendowl is without doubt the most elegant solution to anyone selling digital files with Shopify. It is quite simply a perfect and seamless system - Add to that MOSS capability and brilliant support and it's the biggest no-brainer in the app store - Try them and LOVE them !

Evidence Based Birth

I switched to SendOwl and Shopify after using GumRoad for a year, and my experience has only been positive!! I highly recommend using SendOwl-- it's affordable, reliable, and a super-easy way to get your digital products into the hands of your audience.

Pediment

SendOwl enabled us to sell our digital products with ease, even bundling multiple products into a single download. The amount of customization made it easy to make as seamless an experience as possible to our customers, and their admin system allowed our staff to provide full support our customers may have needed.

Deardorff Training

SendOwl and Shopify are perfect partners, and the perfect solution for making large (or small) downloadables available.

Magazine Mama

Great app and wonderful customer service! I've used them since I first opened my shop. I recommend them to everyone, especially if you have a digital product, service or membership that you offer.