SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

Niel Asher

We switched to SendOwl last June and we couldn't be happier. We have a large volume of customers and a range of over 100 download products. SendOwl has been bug-free, easy to learn and use, and delivers a functional and elegant client experience.

Gameofkeys

Fantastic App!

Even with our slightly obscure use case it works brilliantly.

I can tell that membership levels have been thought through as there is absolutely something for everyone so if you want digital fulfillment you can rely on get this app!

Karmak

The best customer support! I had a question late lastnight, and someone got back to me right away this morning. This is a great service for instant downloads. It's easy-to-use and set up. I haven't had any problems with customers receiving their orders...as far as I can tell, it's immediate, just as it should be.

I was using a different setup through another company and constantly had issues with customers not receiving their downloads right away. But this works perfectly!

I just realized that there is also a link I can put on my site for customers to click on if they've lost their download email. This is super handy, as I know from experience, customers sometimes accidentally delete or lose their order emails. This will save me a ton of time in the long run.

American Vision

I switched to SendOwl because my other digital media processor closed shop and to be honest, I wish I would have gone with SendOwl first. These guys are the best app for digital file delivery, period. Their support was great and their sales team hooked me up with a subscription that fit our needs which even saved me a couple of bucks per month from my other processor. Thanks guys!

The Hive Of Games

Awesome App! works perfect for Online Game Stores! which sells digital keys!

Jolly Toymaker

SendOwl integrates with our Shopify store perfectly. We were up and running quickly. We only sell digital PDF files so it's important that our customer service be seamless. I never have to worry about customers accessing their downloads instantly. SendOwl has excellent customer support and helped me through my questions during our initial setup.

Retrosupply Co

I never write reviews but I wanted to write one for SendOwl. My business lives or dies based on how well digital files are delivered to my clients.

I've used SendOwl since day one and it's always worked perfectly.

It's chocked full of features (without being confusing) and provides a clean and simple experience for your customers.

Plus, they respond quickly and helpfully when you email them (which you won't have to do often because SendOwl works great). If you need to deliver digital products these are the guys to do it.

10bitfx

Does exactly what it says on the tin and does it very well. Support is responsive and superb. We had a tiny niggle when we first set up and they had it fixed in 24 hours.

Harbdev15

The SendOwl app is working flawlessly for our downloadable eVideos. It's easy to configure including downloading the files from Amazon AWS. Excellent!

Minnow Pond Readings

Amazing app could not survive without it. Plus support is very responsive and helpful.