SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

Mushroom Revival

MESSED UP MY SHOP! wish I could give this 0 stars. Customers couldn't download the free e book without doing a whole check out with their shipping address and billing address etc. I asked the help about this and they seemed like had no idea how their app worked. It was a pain in the ass to delete the app. and when we finally did our shop got messed up and our add to cart disappeared. really pissed off with this app. terrible experience.

The Sewing Revival

This app was working fine but over the last 3 weeks customers have been complaining that either the link doesn't work or their anti-virus software is blocking the site. I also use Shopify Digital downloads and have never had this problem. I have contacted SensOwl 4 times over the last 2 weeeks. They have responded but told me is was a result of the customers "over zealous anti-virus" software. This is not good enough and a customer is scared off my product because of this. It is damaging my business reputation and Send Owl have done nothing to try and get their site verified with Norton or other virus protection sites to address the issue. Be very aware. This software has damaged my business.

Many Ways To See The World

Terrible experience.
The response from Paul at SendOwl was fine....
But the App is extremely limited....in that I could not set it up for more than one format (i.e., either landscape or portrait).
When Paul offered me the opportunity to open a second account at a 50% discount ...just to get the 2nd format -- I took advantage of that ....
but only found out that the SendOwl app account only connects to ONE Shopify store ... which was crazy and cumbersome. If all your files are in one format ...this might be a viable option for you. But it did not work for me and the SHopify gurus who sent me to SendOwl did not know of its limitations....
Bob Abramms

brain-friendly.de

We are not happy about the experience we had.
First of all, be careful Sendowl is changing a lot of liquids and after de-installation, you have to release it manually. It took a couple of hours to find out where they change the scripts.
Finally, for our purpose, it was not usable. Especially, the checkout and the subs page are dominated with the big owl. No CI possible. etc.
Also, we think that the bypassing of the checkout procedure of Shopify is not confirm to Shopify rules.
So we decide to use another system selling for movie subs.
Emil Brunner
brain-friendly.com

Evideoclub 2

Unscrupulous seller is the first word that comes in mind. Recently I decided to cancel their service because I will not be using it anymore. I asked for a refubd because they charge in advance but they tell me I do not get a refund because I had orders for 1 day. They are charging me $49 for 1 day. You tell me what kind of developer this is.

You want automatic digital delivery? Go with fetchapp they don't charge you per item like SendOwl. They charge you for storage space which means you can have many items with licenses for free.

I was a SendOwl customer for almost 2 years and I got repaid for that loyalty by getting charged $49 for one day. Do yourself a favor and get another app.