SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

Fluffy Girls Rule

I really love SendOwl my orders are fulfilled quickly and the setup is really easy and straight forward. Thank you!

Keyshark

I have been using this app for about 2 months now and I am very satisfied. The support service is great and the prices are completely reasonable. I can only recommend this app :)

FEELIKEA

Ive been using this app for a few weeks and I find it extremely good. Find it strange that one person wrote that the customer service was poor, of all the apps I've used, SendOwl's customer service was 1st class, I had a couple of minor teething problems due to mistakes I had made and Paul from SendOwl was back in touch literally within hours and was brilliant support. Absolutely highly recommend this app for selling downloads.

G2Keys

I use this app to sell software keys. It works great for all the needs I have. At $9 a month it is a little expensive for how little I use it but it works without a problem!

Create a Signature You Love

I'm really happy with this app. After researching about five different digital delivery apps on the Shopify store. I decided on SendOwl because of its security features and ease of use. It was very fast and easy to set up - and, perhaps even more importantly - to customize the digital delivery for my store.

I've been using it to deliver my ebook for a couple of months now, and haven't had a single snafu or customer complaint.

Good job SendOwl team! Thanks and love from CreateASignature.com.

Scrumptious Lass

I use this app to charge people to view my videos, love this app!
It sends a link directly to the customers email,after they have paid, they can play the video 10x then the link expires!
Great app to charge for media content!

Boom Bap Labs

Amazing app, simple clean and straight to the point! Very user friendly. I highly recommended it! Perfect fit with Shopify!

Healthy Audio Hypnosis

Amazing App, Amazing Support. Cannot fault the either. I was a bit hesitant in the beginning as I moved away from another digital platform, but soon found my hesitation unfounded.
So pleased in fact that I have moved several other accounts to SO for my digital deliveries.

www.healthyaudiohypnosis.com

Yale Management Media

Works as described. I use it to automate stamping PDFs and sending them to customers. Works well within shopify.

eMarketer Store

We use this app to deliver digital files, and our store is digital-only. It's so much better than what Shopify offers and the price is very reasonable. I love the PDF stamping, the download limit options, ability to send free orders, option to bundle files, seamless integration with Shopify order confirmation page and emails, etc.

Email deliverability has been very good. The analytics are solid. It's clear they thought a lot about this app.

This is the only problem I have (and this may be a Shopify limitation): When I look at a product in Shopify, I can't see if there is a corresponding record in SendOwl. I don't know if a download is attached or not. And if I click the link on the Shopify Product page to add a digital file, SendOwl does not seem to know if I already have a digital file attached or not. So from what I can tell, the only way to know if you have attached a file to a Shopify product is to go into SendOwl and search for the product.

Overall a great product! Keep up the good work!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11