SendOwl

The wise way to sell and deliver your digital products.

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sell any shopify or linkpop digital good with SendOwl

Curious Minds Collective

Location Australia

Great app that allows my clients to download their digital resources. The app makes it easy to upload files on my end and it makes it easy for my clients to download their files. It also automatically marks off the orders as fulfil with a note that the document has been fulfilled by SendOwl. Thank you for the great app

April 21, 2022

Thanks so much for the amazing feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. If you do find any issues or have any questions, let us know. Thanks again from the SendOwl team.

PLANT POWER FITNESS

It has been a week since I launched my Shopify store where I sell my ebooks. This is my first online store and I was preparing myself for possible trouble, but thanks to SendOwl I have been making sales without any issues or complaints so far! SendOwl is simple to use, yet has a lot of amazing features I could use for my business. My target customers are not English speakers but the email templates can be customized and translated to their language and it works just fine. The stamping feature gives me a sense of assurance, too. I highly recommend SendOwl to anyone who is planning to bring their digital products out there.

April 15, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We appreciate your kind words and be sure to reach out if you have any issues. Cheers, SendOwl.

First In Architecture

Time spent using app Over 6 years

I have been using SendOwl integration with my Shopify store for over 5 years now. It is a great service, and helps me to deliver my digital goods to my customers. The dashboard is easy to use, and setting up products is very straight forward. Any time I have contact support they have been very quick to reply and super helpful to get any issues solved. I would 100% recommend using SendOwl to deliver digital files to customers via your Shopify store.

February 24, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your amazing feedback, it means a lot to all of us at SendOwl. Reach out if we can help with anything. Cheers, SendOwl.

Piano arrangements sheets

Location Czechia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I use Sendowl to sell music scores and it's great. Furthermore, I love the analytics they offer, by geography and products. It's a really great plugin.

January 6, 2022

TheFertileMind

Early days but so far so good. Easy to set up and tailor to your business and good support. I used to get quite a few customers asking how to access their downloads, now we've moved to SendOwl these have stopped.

KathleenJasper

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is a huge part of my business. I sell digital study guides, and SendOwl makes it possible to deliver electronic copies to my clients. It is the easiest digital delivery service I have ever used.

September 15, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate your kind words. Cheers, SendOwl.

lolodidit

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have used this app well over a year now. I never have issues at all. Their support articles are awesome. And when I DO have a question, both times I've reached out to their support email, they have gotten back to me quickly with the answer + article to help me out. Chelsea, Paul, and Andrew have all helped me. Fantastic! I highly recommend this if you're selling digital content.

June 17, 2021

Always happy to help and glad to hear of your experience! Thanks for the recommendation. Cheers, SendOwl.

CMM Press

Time spent using app About 2 months

We have had 0 issues with this app. It was really easy to install and link to items in our store. We have been able to expand our reach to global customers through our eBook sales.

June 17, 2021

Wow, that's great to hear how we've helped you and your business! Thanks for sharing your experience and feel free to reach out at any time. Cheers, SendOwl.

Bootcamp Sumo

Location Spain

Works like a charm and very easy to set up and use. Awesome support and lot's of fantastic features.

June 14, 2021

Hi, thanks for the kind words and so glad to hear it's working so well for you!
We're here if you need us. Cheers, SendOwl.

LicentieHuis.com

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

App works well for distributing licence keys on auto-pilot. The only thing I added myself is a way to track if a customer has opened the link to the download page in their email (to provide a 14-day money back when the customer has not seen the licence key yet). But this is of course specific to my needs.

May 12, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments. It's much appreciated. Let us know if we can help with anything. Cheers, SendOwl.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13