SendOwl

SendOwl | Reviews

by SendOwl

The wise way to sell your digital products

TheFertileMind

Early days but so far so good. Easy to set up and tailor to your business and good support. I used to get quite a few customers asking how to access their downloads, now we've moved to SendOwl these have stopped.

KathleenJasper

This app is a huge part of my business. I sell digital study guides, and SendOwl makes it possible to deliver electronic copies to my clients. It is the easiest digital delivery service I have ever used.

September 15, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate your kind words. Cheers, SendOwl.

lolodidit

I have used this app well over a year now. I never have issues at all. Their support articles are awesome. And when I DO have a question, both times I've reached out to their support email, they have gotten back to me quickly with the answer + article to help me out. Chelsea, Paul, and Andrew have all helped me. Fantastic! I highly recommend this if you're selling digital content.

June 17, 2021

Always happy to help and glad to hear of your experience! Thanks for the recommendation. Cheers, SendOwl.

CMM Press

We have had 0 issues with this app. It was really easy to install and link to items in our store. We have been able to expand our reach to global customers through our eBook sales.

June 17, 2021

Wow, that's great to hear how we've helped you and your business! Thanks for sharing your experience and feel free to reach out at any time. Cheers, SendOwl.

Bootcamp Sumo

Works like a charm and very easy to set up and use. Awesome support and lot's of fantastic features.

June 14, 2021

Hi, thanks for the kind words and so glad to hear it's working so well for you!
We're here if you need us. Cheers, SendOwl.

LicentieHuis.com

App works well for distributing licence keys on auto-pilot. The only thing I added myself is a way to track if a customer has opened the link to the download page in their email (to provide a 14-day money back when the customer has not seen the licence key yet). But this is of course specific to my needs.

May 12, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments. It's much appreciated. Let us know if we can help with anything. Cheers, SendOwl.

SoftwareCW

Send owl has some of the best customer service I have seen in a while. Very helpful and prompt. Thank you!

April 15, 2021

Thanks for the kind words! Let us know if you need anything.

Cheers, SendOwl.

Abby’s Threads

This app has paired seamlessly with Shopify! Very easy to use, and they give great directions for implementing code. I highly recommend! The PDF stamping is one of my favorite features.

March 19, 2021

Thanks for the kind words! If you ever need us, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@sendowl.com. Cheers, SendOwl

ITFactory.ca

We use this app to send software license keys + download link to our customers who purchase downloadable software. It's proven to be very efficient and helpful for what we need it to do. Our use is not necessarily the most common use and we're coming from a more robust solution on our old platform, but we were still impressed at its capabilities and were able to make it work for us. The support for this app is also very impressive, the responses and help you get is awesome and very valuable.

Cloud Publishing

I have been using Sendowl for more than 3 months now without any hiccups. It does everything I need it to.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13