SendOwl

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
October 4, 2022

I used to use SendOwl years ago and have recently returned. Coming back has made me wonder why I ever left! They make things easy and the service is fantastic!

Thermobexta
Time spent using app: 5 days
SendOwl replied October 4, 2022

Hi, thanks for the wonderful review and recommendation, and, of course, welcome back! Please reach out if we can help with anything. Cheers, Paul.

April 20, 2022

Great app that allows my clients to download their digital resources. The app makes it easy to upload files on my end and it makes it easy for my clients to download their files. It also automatically marks off the orders as fulfil with a note that the document has been fulfilled by SendOwl. Thank you for the great app

Curious Minds Collective
Time spent using app: 6 months
SendOwl replied April 21, 2022

Thanks so much for the amazing feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. If you do find any issues or have any questions, let us know. Thanks again from the SendOwl team.

Edited April 14, 2022

It has been a week since I launched my Shopify store where I sell my ebooks. This is my first online store and I was preparing myself for possible trouble, but thanks to SendOwl I have been making sales without any issues or complaints so far! SendOwl is simple to use, yet has a lot of amazing features I could use for my business. My target customers are not English speakers but the email templates can be customized and translated to their language and it works just fine. The stamping feature gives me a sense of assurance, too. I highly recommend SendOwl to anyone who is planning to bring their digital products out there.

PLANT POWER FITNESS
Time spent using app: 3 months
SendOwl replied April 15, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We appreciate your kind words and be sure to reach out if you have any issues. Cheers, SendOwl.

February 24, 2022

I have been using SendOwl integration with my Shopify store for over 5 years now. It is a great service, and helps me to deliver my digital goods to my customers. The dashboard is easy to use, and setting up products is very straight forward. Any time I have contact support they have been very quick to reply and super helpful to get any issues solved. I would 100% recommend using SendOwl to deliver digital files to customers via your Shopify store.

First In Architecture
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
SendOwl replied February 24, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your amazing feedback, it means a lot to all of us at SendOwl. Reach out if we can help with anything. Cheers, SendOwl.

January 6, 2022

I use Sendowl to sell music scores and it's great. Furthermore, I love the analytics they offer, by geography and products. It's a really great plugin.

Piano arrangements sheets