SendOwl

SendOwl

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
September 26, 2018

I use this app to send clients links to private files and it is perfect. Easy to use, integrates nicely with Shopify. Once a product is setup, I don't have to think about it anymore, SendOwl does the rest. Highly recommend.

Bri Rising
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 26, 2018

I sell Cross-stitching designs as pdf downloads, so it's only about digital goods for me.

With SendOwl, i can attach two pdf - one for black&white printers and one for colour printers, to each product. The customers can download it right after purchasing or by clicking on links on their purchase email.

SendOwl works fine. I recommend it.

NeedleNinjas
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 10, 2018

As a fully Digital Store, SendOwl is literally the connection between me and my customers. The process is great, the support is wonderful, and the ability to add download links to the Thank You Page, Customer Area, and Email is perfect. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

Proshowstore
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 19, 2018

Amazingly easy and reliable. We use it for selling digital downloads as well as limited-time access to video streaming.

Ftinstitute
Time spent using app: About 4 years
June 19, 2018

Love it :) So easy to use and means I don’t have to send files to customers manually. Saves so much time - highly recommend it

Lwtshop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 9, 2018

a pretty good app would def recommend for a try!

Multilingualbooks
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 20, 2018

No problems whatsoever. Great product, well done SendOwl!

Mastering The Mix
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 20, 2018

At this point we only sell digital products, so we really needed the SendOwl integration. We've been using SendOwl for a few years now on another site and it has been the easiest platform by far, so I was thrilled to see that it was available within Shopify. Thanks guys, and keep up the great work!

5rs Bible Study
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 20, 2018

SendOwl is great. We had previously been using a different delivery service and the support from SendOwl during the migration was fantastic. The delivery system is smooth, reliable and secure, Just what you need from a file delivery system. Well done SendOwl!

Wintercroft
Time spent using app: 28 days
Edited November 30, 2017

Fantastic app. I've been using another Digital Downloads app for a couple of years and after finally getting fed up with poor service, server outages over weekends, missing download emails and the inability to post a download link to the order confirmation page, I finally made the switch to SendOwl. 3 days later I can honestly say it's the best decision I've made with regard to my store.

I initially had a few issues with installing to my custom template but the SendOwl team were incredibly helpful and got me up and running quickly with tailored instructions.

The easy to use interface makes the app a dream to use and almost guarantees you'll never receive a "where's my download link" email from a customer ever again.

Highly recommended.