SendOwl

SendOwl

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
Edited November 21, 2017

One of the best decisions I've made for my business. So frickin easy to use and better yet, the customer support is on point and always so available and super fast responses. I use this app to sell bundle packages and their monthly price is way more than reasonable. Just $9. Love this app and look forward to them upgrading features and getting bigger and bigger.

Ready For The Hesi
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 17, 2017

Great app, works very well and customers find it easy to use as well (huge plus.) I love the control it gives me over the files. Being an artist, I do wish they allowed more than 100 files under the less-expensive plan though.

FYI to the developers: there is a compatibility issue with the Coopt app (where the customer gets an instant 5% refund if they share their purchase on Facebook, and SendOwl saw "refund = a cancellation of the download" - so that customers then could not download what they just purchased) but I don't know which software is to blame for it: SendOwl, Coopt, or Shopify itself. Thankfully I was able to find another solution instead of Coopt anyway.

Chicken Art
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 17, 2017

Very good for digital files. Had no complaints and it’s very easy for customers to access!

Brittanys Handmade Designs
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
September 22, 2017

We use Send Owl to sell digital curriculum books, and it works like a champ! We used to get customer calls all the time before switching to Send Owl, and now we rarely hear a hoot! Set up was really easy and we have been hands off since.

4 H Mall
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 22, 2017

Choosing a digital download app was the thing putting me off launching my store for the longest time. Am glad I chose SendOwl. So easy to set up and has worked without a hitch. Great, friendly service as well......

Peach Patterns
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited September 8, 2017

These people are highly competent and know what they are doing. The app works perfectly well and their customer service really cares about you as their client even when Shopify is putting some impediments for selling service/digital content right now.

Very recommended.

Thespanishfactory
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 15, 2017

I was using a different Digital File Delivery App for around 12 months before switching to SendOwl.
The switch cost me around $5 more per month, but the additional features it gave me was incredible. It's a very versatile App, very reliable, and extremely professional. You can customize the file download page which is awesome, and the ability to assign License Keys is also a big plus for me.
Would definately recommend

The Preset Factory
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
July 19, 2017

I sell digital downloads and it's so easy to do with Sendowl. All I had to do was upload my products. Sendowl sends the customer their download automatically and I haven't had any problems with that.

My favourite feature is the ability to add a customer to a specific mailing list after they have purchased a specific product. It's the best! In my Woocommerce store I had to pay for Zapier and an extension to do that and it was extremely difficult to do. The Sendowl method is so easy to use.

I highly recommend Sendowl!

Clementine Creative
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 21, 2017

Glad we went with SendOwl

Awesome app, works a treat

Very easy to use

Brainwave 2
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 16, 2017

Sendowl app, service and support is just great. If you're working with digital delivery, need to handle licences, or want to subscribe buyers to different mailing lists based on the product they bought, it's just the perfect choice.
Everything they say on their web site has been verified, and works as stated, plus they are responsive.
Shortcomings : if you have many products to import, so far, it's not been very easy, only relying on the web UI, and I'd love something like Shopify's import/export features for catalog. I have over 500 products/bundles as I have bundles of 10 or more products sometimes.

Cpositif