Instant and automatic delivery
Downloads are issued via a secure, expiring download link to keep your files safe from unwanted attention
A company you can trust
We're backed by a full time team whose only job is to improve and expand SendOwl. No part-timers here!
We've delivered over 8 million orders for Shopify customers and we're the only digital delivery app to be offered on Shopify Plus
Sell all kinds of digital goods with SendOwl
You can sell videos, ebooks, photos, patterns, audio, software, podcasts or any other type of file with SendOwl. Simply upload the file to our servers, choose the Shopify product to associate it with and we'll take care of the rest.
We're in it for the long haul
Because we charge for our app we can invest in making it better. Instead of delivering from cheap unreliable hosting, we deliver downloads from a network of servers around the world. This means faster and more reliable downloads, resulting in greater customer satisfaction and fewer support requests.
Great customer service
If you have a question, then we're on hand to answer you as quickly as possible. You'll be speaking straight to the people who have developed SendOwl not some general customer support person. So you'll get a helpful answer immediately, no matter how technical or specialist your query.
Instant, automated and secure delivery
Whenever your products are sold we'll automatically deliver a secure, time-limited download link to your customer. It doesn't matter if you sell 1 or 10,000 products a day - everything is automated and there's no daily management required. Oh and did we mention the downloads were instant?
And much more...
- Download links on the order completion page
- Download links sent out via a separate email or included in the Shopify order email
- Download links can be added to the customer account section
- Stamp PDF files to include the buyers name and email to reduce fraud
- Sell licenses/codes with ease
- Stream videos rather than download (done properly with a player matched to your brand - not a YouTube or Vimeo player)
- Super fast delivery (no 60 second wait)
- Reliability - SendOwl has successfully processed over 8 million orders and counting
- Full 'Google style' analytics page to slice & dice your order data
- Sell 'drip' products where files are released over a series of days/weeks/months
- Intelligent automatic fulfilment of Shopify orders (we'll fulfil the order if it's just digital goods but will otherwise leave it)
- Deliver multiple files per order and even multiple file per product variant. All on one download screen
- Optional self-hosting of files
- Customers can choose to download to Dropbox
- Multi-language and mobile optimised download page
- Works with Shopify POS. Grab your customer's email in store, take payment as usual and their digital product will be instantly delivered.
- Works with Shopify in built fraud system and some 3rd party fraud apps
Se integra con
- fraud apps,
- google anlaytics
Ver la aplicación en acción.
Explora cómo funciona la aplicación en un ejemplo de tienda.Ver ejemplo de tienda
Precio 30 días de prueba gratis
10 products, 1GB storage, customisation
30 products, PDF stamping, customisation, 3GB storage
100 products, PDF stamping, video streaming, customisation, 5GB storage
250 products, PDF stamping, video streaming, customisation, multiple users with permissions, 15GB storage
* Todos los cargos se facturan en USD. Los cargos recurrentes, incluidos los costos mensuales o los cargos basados en el uso, se facturan cada 30 días.
Reseñas más recientes
Support for this app is horrible.They dont get back to you at all. I have reported them to shopify also and actively looking for the substitutes.
DO NOT USE THIS APP if you have recurring orders/subscriptions!
I have sought support on this aspect twice and been met with astonishment and limited understanding.
I wish to throw SHOPIFY under the bus here as well, as they truly do not care about how their 3rd parties interact with the shopfront.
Imagine if hundreds of your customers were to each receive hundreds of automated emails over a 30 minute period. I've been crippled with shame and embarrassment.
SendOwl, you're welcome to reach out to me for details of this horrific experience.
Shopify, I suggest you look in the mirror as well.
Love the app. We have been using it for three months now to fulfill digital magazine downloads, works like a charm! Support (we only needed it once for a question) was also very quick and helpful.
Hope they will be adding even more features going forward. My personal wishlist is (1) tracking downloads in Shopify and other apps such as Klaviyo (we have some customers who get confused between physical and digital variants, could then send automated mails to customers who have not yet downloaded the product after some days). (2) being able to set the auto-fulfillment flag at product level, instead of the account (we have physical products with an attached digital file where we do not want auto-fulfillment, but also digital-only where we do want auto-fulfillment).