Instant and automatic delivery
Downloads are issued via a secure, expiring download link to keep your files safe from unwanted attention
A company you can trust
We're backed by a full time team whose only job is to improve and expand SendOwl. No part-timers here!
We've delivered over 8 million orders for Shopify customers and we're the only digital delivery app to be offered on Shopify Plus
Sell all kinds of digital goods with SendOwl
You can sell videos, ebooks, photos, patterns, audio, software, podcasts or any other type of file with SendOwl. Simply upload the file to our servers, choose the Shopify product to associate it with and we'll take care of the rest.
We're in it for the long haul
Because we charge for our app we can invest in making it better. Instead of delivering from cheap unreliable hosting, we deliver downloads from a network of servers around the world. This means faster and more reliable downloads, resulting in greater customer satisfaction and fewer support requests.
Great customer service
If you have a question, then we're on hand to answer you as quickly as possible. You'll be speaking straight to the people who have developed SendOwl not some general customer support person. So you'll get a helpful answer immediately, no matter how technical or specialist your query.
Instant, automated and secure delivery
Whenever your products are sold we'll automatically deliver a secure, time-limited download link to your customer. It doesn't matter if you sell 1 or 10,000 products a day - everything is automated and there's no daily management required. Oh and did we mention the downloads were instant?
And much more...
- Download links on the order completion page
- Download links sent out via a separate email or included in the Shopify order email
- Download links can be added to the customer account section
- Stamp PDF files to include the buyers name and email to reduce fraud
- Sell licenses/codes with ease
- Stream videos rather than download (done properly with a player matched to your brand - not a YouTube or Vimeo player)
- Super fast delivery (no 60 second wait)
- Reliability - SendOwl has successfully processed over 8 million orders and counting
- Full 'Google style' analytics page to slice & dice your order data
- Sell 'drip' products where files are released over a series of days/weeks/months
- Intelligent automatic fulfilment of Shopify orders (we'll fulfil the order if it's just digital goods but will otherwise leave it)
- Deliver multiple files per order and even multiple file per product variant. All on one download screen
- Optional self-hosting of files
- Customers can choose to download to Dropbox
- Multi-language and mobile optimised download page
- Works with Shopify POS. Grab your customer's email in store, take payment as usual and their digital product will be instantly delivered.
- Works with Shopify in built fraud system and some 3rd party fraud apps
Si integra con
- fraud apps,
- google anlaytics
Guarda l'app in azione
Scopri come funziona l'app in un esempio di negozio.Visualizza l'esempio di negozio
Prezzi 30 giorni di prova gratuita
10 products, 1GB storage, customisation
30 products, PDF stamping, customisation, 3GB storage
100 products, PDF stamping, video streaming, customisation, 5GB storage
250 products, PDF stamping, video streaming, customisation, multiple users with permissions, 15GB storage
* Tutte le spese sono fatturate in USD. Le addebiti ricorrenti, comprese le spese per utilizzo o mensili, sono fatturate ogni 30 giorni.
Le recensioni più recenti
Card Cavern Trading Cards, LLC
I've tried to give them the benefit of the doubt.. things happen right? Well during 5 or 6 product launches, Sendowl has crashed. Orders won't fulfill. I can't pull license keys because the site is down. So now there's a backlog of orders and I can't even fulfill them manually. Cue the nasty emails from customers... There's only so many times I can fend them off and honestly, I'm sick of taking the blame for these outages. I love this app when it works. It's great when it works. BUT when it doesn't work, I lose so much money. I LOSE CUSTOMERS. There are far too many outages, too many times it won't fulfill orders. In a market that demands instant delivery of digital products, this app has caused me to fail my customers. And today was the last straw. My review stays but I'm going.
They are fine for the basic case, but start to fail pretty badly if you do anything complicated. So far we have had problems with: Editing Orders, if you have an app that edit orders on shopify after the fact like a Post Purchase Promotion app send owl will fail to pick it up and not send it out to your customers Partial Refunds: if you give a partial refund to your user send owl sees that as a refund on the whole order and cancels the digital order. Their support is ok and getting back but in the end not very helpful. If you are bootstrapping something simple this is the app for you, but I would suggest against this app if you are dealing with 1000+ customers. Updating after reaching out and trying to work with support: I complained about orders being incorrectly cancelled. They assured me that unselecting a checkbox in their app would make it so they didn't get cancelled. That was wrong and after mass partial refunding orders I now have hundreds of orders to fix. I would strongly suggest against using this app and find one that works and has good support that understands their own product.
We use this app to send software license keys + download link to our customers who purchase downloadable software. It's proven to be very efficient and helpful for what we need it to do. Our use is not necessarily the most common use and we're coming from a more robust solution on our old platform, but we were still impressed at its capabilities and were able to make it work for us. The support for this app is also very impressive, the responses and help you get is awesome and very valuable.