Rezensionen (484)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
Bearbeitet am 13. März 2024

I would recommend this app.

The support has been very helpful, and courteous.

When i send an email to support they are usually VERY fast getting back to me.

They also have 15 minute calls to a live human, who will walk you through what needs to be done.

Net Mercantile
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Sendvio hat geantwortet 3. März 2024

We sincerely appreciate this review. It will be a pleasure to continue to support you in everything you need. Our goal is to help you increase your income constantly through our tools. Please reach out to us anytime you need a helping hand.

7. Mai 2024

I mainly want to thank Sarahy. She was super helpful and had a lot of patience with me specially because i'm a beginner and I don't know much about email marketing and sms. But she's amazing and also the app is great

Sugar's Wardrobe
16 tage mit der App
Sendvio hat geantwortet 8. Mai 2024

Thank you for this wonderful review. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I'm more than happy to assist you further with anything you require!
At your service,
Sarahy (Customer Success Team)

17. Mai 2024

The app is really easy to use and the customer service is excellent! I moved to Sendvio from another email marketing app because I couldn’t template on my iPad. I ran into a templating problem with Sendvio and contacted customer service. They responded super quickly and in two days had redesigned the functionality so it worked on my iPad Air! Very impressed.

Olive Lane Oils
8 tage mit der App
Sendvio hat geantwortet 18. Mai 2024

Thank you for this fantastic review! The developer who worked on this project is truly grateful for your kind words. Your feedback is incredibly motivating for our entire team. We appreciate your support!

4. April 2024

I am working on installing this app, and i had a lot of customization questions. Their support got back right away, they call you to help and answer and help with any questions i had! Amazing customer service!

Blooms of Hawaii
27 tage mit der App
Sendvio hat geantwortet 8. April 2024

Thank you for your valuable appreciation. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We will always do our best to take care of your needs :)

1. Mai 2024

I have not completely set up the app yet but I needed some questions answered and an agent called me at the scheduled call meeting and answered the questions that I had. Appreciate it. I cannot rate the app yet since I have not started using it to see how it works. My review is solely for the customer service part of it.

Sarahanna Beauty
3 tage mit der App
Sendvio hat geantwortet 2. Mai 2024

Thank you for rating our customer service. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and feedback like yours motivates us to keep striving for excellence. We're always available to help you make the most of our tools!

1. April 2024

Very helpful and supportive.

My questions were answered.
I was walked through the process.

and was offered help in case of any questions in future.

Keep up the same level of customer service

PAL ZILERI BOUTIQUE SAUDI ARABIA
Saudi-Arabien
9 tage mit der App
Sendvio hat geantwortet 3. April 2024

We are truly grateful for your acknowledgment. We are committed to consistently meeting your needs!

26. März 2024

Nallely called me and explained everything, love the support and the app, good communication, the problem has been resolved quickly, 100% recommend the app!

Zriol
3 monate mit der App
Sendvio hat geantwortet 27. März 2024

Thank you! I am pleased to know that you are satisfied with our service. We will be available to help with anything you may need :)
Nallely (Customer Success Team)

24. Mai 2024

Good costumer service :) I got the help i needed.

Sagen Sweden
Schweden
11 tage mit der App
Sendvio hat geantwortet 25. Mai 2024

Thank you! We're always here to help with anything you may need!
- Nallely (Customer Sucess Team)

19. Februar 2024

Very helpful and good performance for explaining the importance of the setting up Shopify. I would give you 100 ⭐ for great attitude and professional support thanks again Roman Latham

Gabriel's
3 monate mit der App
Sendvio hat geantwortet 20. Februar 2024

Your appreciation is a wonderful motivator for our team. We assure you that we will always strive to meet all your expectations :)

29. Februar 2024

Natelly has excellent customer service skills and really helped me out a lot! Thank you!

South Mini Splits
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Sendvio hat geantwortet 2. März 2024

Thank you for your valuable appreciation. We will always do our best to take care of your needs! :)