Sendvio: Email Marketing & SMS

Email marketing, SMS, Abandonment Protector, Exit-intent

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Pcheery

I use this app and I will never switch on another one. There are 2 reasons:
The app is Perfect!
The customer support? - just WOW - I never had a better experience with other customer support.
Fast reply, friendly, patient, helpful... A fantastic organization! Thank you, Fernando!
___________________-UPDATE_________________
This is my 2nd time asking for help, and I got the same. Sarahy from customer support, bear with me for 3hours to build edit and finish all templates. They look fantastic. Thank you Sarahy. Thank you SENDVIO

July 31, 2022

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your awesome comments! We will always be available to help you with anything you may need :)

Painting by numbers shop

Location Slovakia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm using this for some time now and the functions are flawless and customer support is just excellent, thanks!

July 30, 2022

Thank you for your awesome comments! It is very rewarding knowing that you are satisfied with our service!
We will be available to help with anything you may need!
Best regards,
Customer Success Team

Hanchor Family Store

i like the way you talking real person SARAHY was nice answered all my questions very professional i recommended sarahy with all work she done for me again thank you very much you are truly deserve 5 stars⭐

July 19, 2022

Thank you! I was honored when you expressed your appreciation for my service. Your approval makes all my effort feel worthwhile | Sarahy :)

Yiemo

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Un service client très professionnel et à l'écoute. Je vous recommande de l'installer vous allez aimer

July 6, 2022

Nous apprécions vraiment que vous ayez pris le temps de partager votre expérience avec nous ! Nous serons toujours disponibles pour vous aider dans tous vos besoins :)

Tweety's Birdbox

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is amazing and the customer service is even more amazing. Everything in the app is literally setup for you.

July 4, 2022

Thank you so much, Robert! I really appreciate your review. It is very rewarding knowing that you are pleased with my service and I will be happy to assist you with any further inquiries :)

CoolTrucs™

J'avais besoin d'assistance pour mon Email marketing et leur Sarahy m'a assisté avec patience et passion, elle m'a été très utiles. J'apprécie vraiment leur service.

July 1, 2022

Merci pour votre commentaire. Je continuerai à faire de mon mieux pour vous aider dans tous vos besoins :)

Klanza

Location Germany

great customer service. sarahy is friendly and helpful. and app automation is also good and effective, still a few more things to update but overall this app is very good and cheap compared to others app.

July 1, 2022

Thank you for your review! I will keep doing my best to help with anything you may need :)

Universal Car Doorstep

Location Bulgaria

Needed some advice on the new version. The guy who supported me was extremely helpful and patient.Excellennt service!

June 28, 2022

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! We will always be available to help you with anything you may need :)

Bon-ito

I have updated my review, my initial review was poor purely because of a communication error, Thank you to Nallely for doing a fantastic job sorting out the problems i had and everything is all the way i want it and working perfectly, I highly recommend this app as it is so easy to set up and if you do have any difficulties the support is outstanding, thanks again,, stephen

June 27, 2022

Hello Stephen! Thank you for the compliment, but I must admit it was a team effort. I certainly could not have met your expectations without my fellow colleagues. I am sure they are as grateful as I am for this review.
We will be happy to continue offering a good service :)

VapePoint

Location Israel
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Good app with many mailling features. Support was very responsive and quick to help with my requests.

June 26, 2022

Thank you so much, George! I really appreciate your review. It will always be a pleasure to support you with anything you may need!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32