Sensai Metrics

Sensai Metrics

by Sensai Metrics

Tailor-made AI analytics, grow your ecommerce the right way

SGX Gifts & Souvenirs

Outstanding experience with this app so far. I will keep continue using this as it has a lot of great features. Superb and thanks!

KPMG Store

I used this app to optimize the budget for my store like how should I spend further. Really helped me in spending less and get more.

AbrandZ

I setup the revenue target for particular time and this app was really helpful in letting me spend on the paid channels. Very useful app.

Cafebrería el Péndulo

Great app to help us understand our data, it has give us great audiences for our mailing and Facebook campaigns, great customer success team

hobbymx

Great app to view our data in a clear way so we can make fast decisions, it has helped us a lot in understanding what's happening with our marketing efforts and to optimize that budget

Chilli Beans

Great analytics app, it has help us a lot to make sales of our data.... it has increased our revenue and optimize our budget!
great customer service

Loly in the Sky

5 reasons you should use SENSAI and INCREASE your campaign ROI´s as we did.

1.- UNDERSTAND RESULTS AND OPTIMIZE YOUR BUDGET: Stop wasting your money on Facebook ads and DO IT LIKE A PRO by understanding your TOP AUDIENCES based on your own Facebook campaigns but also learn from your SHOPIFY customers, build audiences and create specific content for each. Recover lost customers with direct targeting campaigns. Use a Look a like audience based on your TOP SHOPIFY customers to acquire new customers, all with just a few clicks. I guarantee you will see results immediately.

2.- SAVE TONS OF HOURS AND HASSLE BUILDING YOUR REPORTING DATA: Tired of using Shopify/GoogleAnalytics/FB PowerEditor/Adwords and more to get your performance data?? Don´t worry SENSAI will combine these sources for you and provide you with detailed product performance and customer behavior at any point of the funnel.

3.- DATA IS EASY TO EXPORT: You can export via .csv and share it with your marketing, sales or executive team to explain campaign results, create custom facebook audiences, build TOP products reports by source... and much more.

4.- SUPPORT IS GREAT / NEW FEATURES ARE CONSTANTLY ADDED: The team is always available, they have shown a lot of patience with us. We are not an easy customer and they have explained to us in detailed and prove that they have a good product roadmap as they are constantly launching new features and better reporting capabilities.

5.- OVERALL IT´S AN AMAZING ALL-IN ONE TRACKING TOOL: You can track any traffic referrer (Facebook, Google or any source like influencers, etc.) more important you can measure performance and you will know which one works better. Who doesn't want to understand and learn from this?

Contact us (digital@lolyinthesky.com) if you have any questions, glad to help.

December 3, 2019

Wow! This is the best review we've gotten so far, thank you so much! We hope you keep enjoying our product and growing your store the right way :)

Little Me | Ropa para Bebés

Great product, it has helped us a lot in understanding what´s happening with our marketing campaigns and making decisions to optimize them

December 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are working hard on making our product even better.

ViceversaOriginal

I loved it! Spectacular, excellent insights that help you make better decisions about your business and know how and where to put the money.

December 3, 2019

Thank you so much for the feedback :)

Desola.com.mx

The best analytics tool by far, they really give you data that you can use right away, it's worth every dollar.

Previous 1