SEO Plus

SEO Plus | Reviews

by Varinode, Inc.

Free automated SEO power tool that increases traffic & sales

Yana Imaginative Audio Video Solutions

i just installed it. i haven't seen much improvement yet but am hoping to. I'm still playing around with it.

Mademoiselle Grenade

I've tried to have answers from them since a long time now but ... Nobody seems to take care of our problems. At first the app was working well but at first we have seen that only a few message were available and not all of them and since severals months now the app and all the messages doesn't appear anymore. Saddly nobody gives us answer. But at the beginning the app was pretty cool

NSE Imports

Quick update/edit:
it appears the 'include' tag is now discontinued, this is what is likely causing the app to fail, if the devs can fix this it will likey work once more.
See https://shopify.dev/changelog/deprecating-the-include-liquid-tag-and-introducing-the-render-tag Original Review: I like the concept of the app but it appears it's either not compatible with Shopify 2.0 or my theme (Boostertheme) As some other have mentioned I had the 'Liquid' errors appear at the bottom of my description. I tried a very basic 'Hello' variable to test if it was the app or my variable that was the issue and found it to be the app. Deactivating it did not remove the error, uninstalling it does not work either. I found I had to manually remove the added code from my theme, if you find yourself in the same situation you'll need to do the following: 1) Goto your theme and select Actions>Edit Code
2) When the code editor appears search for 'desc' and that will list your liquid(s) that display your description, this will vary from theme to theme
3) You are looking for a line similar to

{{ product.description }}{% include 'vnseop' %}

That vnseop bit is the offending code
4) Either manually remove {% include 'vnseop' %} or role back the theme to an earlier version. Make sure you save the code to make sure it's rolled back/edited and you're done. I would definitely look at this again in the future if they can fix the bugs.

Green Papa

Great app, I have been using it for the second year on my website www.greenpapa.eu and absolutely happy. Thanks a lot!

Zwaine

I used this app and its just a perfect seo to increase your sales. I would suggest everybody to install this app

LUXX

Very nice app and we have good use of it for our SEO needs, which is so vital for proper search results. The app works great with no problems.

Billionaire Mall

I want to thank you for this application. With this applications you help me to increase my business.

McDaid Pharmacy

Good app for SEO, let's see if the results come on Google. Easy to configure and setup, had one problem and the support helped and are responsive and fast, amazing that it is free for everyone!

Socian

I used this app on my other store and it helped increase potential customers. Highly recommend this app.

Dreamframer Art

Very simple to use and does a great job! I would never do this manually because it would be very time-consuming. An update after a couple of months: The app works like a charm! Google search console keeps indexing more and more of my product pages. From 38 before installing this app, to 120 right now. Update: The app stopped working. It's displaying a 503 error. I have reached out to the support a few times without success. I also went to the developer's website and contacted them from there. Again, no success.
I will update the review once the issue gets fixed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36