SEO Plus

SEO Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free automated SEO power tool that increases traffic & sales

PAIGE ALEXA COLE

I used this app to help me improve my skills and get much closer to where I need to be to improved my family and myself for a better tomorrow

Tensolo Music Co.

I love the AI portion that leaves little notes at the end of a listing. Get creative and have fun with the notes you can leave!

KiPP

Great APP - good for my SEO and ranking. Recommend to new Shopify users. Good support available...

Clean Inside and Out Handmade Soaps

I just installed SEO Plus, and surprised with the fact I hardly have to do anything to get it running. Curious how it will show up and work for our store. For now highly recommended.

TD Lil Smiles

I use this App to help me build a stronger SEO. So far so good. Cant wait to see how it performs! Excited!

Chinese Wedding

Just installed it today, so far so good now. Will come back for comments after I tried it thoroughly. Looking for a free SEO enhancement app from shopify app store now and hope I can the best one.

Maison Du Silks

I used this app to help me create SEO. It is really helping in creating new context, and it is very easy to update if you have no SEO experience

Mett's Place

I used to app to optimize my SEO ranking. I now have more traffic that I am able to convert into sales.

Bellini Studio & Co.

I am a new user, but so far have been really impressed by the functionality of this app. It is easy to get up and running.

The Presley Boutique

I just started working with SEO Plus. VERY nice tool! The only improvement I can think of would be a method to download all my variations so I could gloabally alter info and then upload/overwrite fresh info...without going thru each variation. No big deal. Thank you!!