SEO Plus

SEO Plus | Reviews

by Varinode, Inc.

Free automated SEO power tool that increases traffic & sales

Mademoiselle Grenade

I've tried to have answers from them since a long time now but ... Nobody seems to take care of our problems. At first the app was working well but at first we have seen that only a few message were available and not all of them and since severals months now the app and all the messages doesn't appear anymore. Saddly nobody gives us answer. But at the beginning the app was pretty cool

Dreamframer Art

Very simple to use and does a great job! I would never do this manually because it would be very time-consuming. An update after a couple of months: The app works like a charm! Google search console keeps indexing more and more of my product pages. From 38 before installing this app, to 120 right now. Update: The app stopped working. It's displaying a 503 error. I have reached out to the support a few times without success. I also went to the developer's website and contacted them from there. Again, no success.
I will update the review once the issue gets fixed.

SCHAUMEX®

Does not work. When i go to shopify -> app -> seoplus -> it says "can be loaded". I am not happy with this.

September 7, 2020

Happy to try and figure this out with you. Please send us an email to support@varinode.com so we can assist you with this.

Style that beauty inc

Do I have to come over here and give you a one star so you can take off all the stuff added to my products description after uninstalling the app?

May 23, 2020

Hi there, once you uninstall the app, we can no longer make any changes to your storefront. If you would like assistance, please contact us at support@varinode.com and we'd be happy to help.

MANGALA

for me is not useful , only english messages in a spanish site .. I’ve quit it out and the messages still running. Please, help and arrange this, thanks

Infused H2O Bottle

it is not working sadly

April 19, 2020

We'd be happy to provide assistance with this. Please reach out to us at support@varinode.com

Bonza Dog Treats

Wasn't what I wanted and then the text stayed on my website even after the app was deleted. I had to reinstall the app to disable the text, then delete the app again. No one has time for that nonsense.

The Weston Biltong Company

Only had it installed for a few mins now my products have ridiculous comments at the bottom of the description.
I have uninstalled it will give it 24 hrs to see if they are removed as iam unable to do so at the moment
Had a second look EVERY product has a stupid comment on it that can not be removed. Can someone get in touch please ASAP you are making my website look dreadful.
SIMPLY FIX REINSTALL THE APP THEN JUST DEACTIVATE IT.
Still a poor app really.

March 11, 2020

Hi there,
To hide them, you can just disable the feature from within the app. The default text is there just to help you get started. If you were unhappy with them, you would just need to change them to whatever text best suits your storefront. Did you need assistance changing the text?

Jewelry Bubble

I reached out twice via email asking some clarification regarding the app. No response to both emails. I uninstalled the app.

Zoonkl

how does it help our businesses?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
plus i had to add all of those question marks to submit this review as it requires a minimum of 100 characters

January 5, 2020

There is no advertising in the SEO Plus app. Please remove your review, as you've posted your review for the wrong app.

Previous 1