SEO Plus

SEO Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free automated SEO power tool that increases traffic & sales

SCHAUMEX®

Does not work. When i go to shopify -> app -> seoplus -> it says "can be loaded". I am not happy with this.

September 7, 2020

Happy to try and figure this out with you. Please send us an email to support@varinode.com so we can assist you with this.

Style that beauty inc

Do I have to come over here and give you a one star so you can take off all the stuff added to my products description after uninstalling the app?

May 23, 2020

Hi there, once you uninstall the app, we can no longer make any changes to your storefront. If you would like assistance, please contact us at support@varinode.com and we'd be happy to help.

MANGALA

for me is not useful , only english messages in a spanish site .. I’ve quit it out and the messages still running. Please, help and arrange this, thanks

Infused H2O Bottle

it is not working sadly

April 19, 2020

We'd be happy to provide assistance with this. Please reach out to us at support@varinode.com

Bonza Dog Treats

Wasn't what I wanted and then the text stayed on my website even after the app was deleted. I had to reinstall the app to disable the text, then delete the app again. No one has time for that nonsense.

The Weston Biltong Company

Only had it installed for a few mins now my products have ridiculous comments at the bottom of the description.
I have uninstalled it will give it 24 hrs to see if they are removed as iam unable to do so at the moment
Had a second look EVERY product has a stupid comment on it that can not be removed. Can someone get in touch please ASAP you are making my website look dreadful.
SIMPLY FIX REINSTALL THE APP THEN JUST DEACTIVATE IT.
Still a poor app really.

March 11, 2020

Hi there,
To hide them, you can just disable the feature from within the app. The default text is there just to help you get started. If you were unhappy with them, you would just need to change them to whatever text best suits your storefront. Did you need assistance changing the text?

Jewelry Bubble

I reached out twice via email asking some clarification regarding the app. No response to both emails. I uninstalled the app.

Zoonkl

how does it help our businesses?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
plus i had to add all of those question marks to submit this review as it requires a minimum of 100 characters

January 5, 2020

There is no advertising in the SEO Plus app. Please remove your review, as you've posted your review for the wrong app.

Fribasex Friburgo Atacado das Fabricas Lingerie - Fitnnes e Sexshop - CNPJ: 29.308.217/0001-45

terrible support - I contacted support about 10 times and no answer just ignored - installed The APP made 30 different texts and it didn't work - no text was added to my products! Is there any configuration that has to be done? how it did not work I will give an extrela if I can make it work back here and modify
I changed the theme of my store to see what would happen - and the only line this app put in my products was an error line as below
.Liquid error (product-description line 42): Could not find asset snippets/vnseop.liquid

December 19, 2019

Hi there,
We have just taken a look, and do not see any abnormal behavior with our servers. Please contact us at support@varinode.com so that we can help resolve the issue for you.
Cheers,

EKTYV

Its a fishing APP that leads you to other paid apps .
This specific app add a random sentence in your product description & back ground color is white, so it doesn't match the color scheme, actually ruins it. Waste of time & totally useless. Naming it SEO+ is highly incorrect !!

November 28, 2019

Hi there, the point of the app is to add dynamic text to your product description. You can customize what the random text is, and change the look and feel of that text all from within the app. If you do not like the default options, you can simply change them to best fit your needs. If you need assistance with that, please let us know.
Cheers,