SEO Plus

SEO Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free automated SEO power tool that increases traffic & sales

Qualis-est

another 5 star review after I was granted free stuff from within the app.
This line is because I have to write over 100 characters.

France Parachutisme Tandem

intéressant... permet de dynamiser ses descriptions produits.
Il faut avoir nommé les produits en conséquence, mais c'est une petite fonctionnalité interessante. A essayer en tout cas !!!

WOW PRODUCTS ONLY

Great app and very easy to use. Enhances Product pages with inventory last updated date including a custom message. Recommended.

27orLess

I use this app to improve my SEO. It's a great traffic generator and adding it to shopify is real easy. I give this app 5 stars

Laromy

I just install the app and seems very good. It was easy and user friendly. I will get into it further for more updates

Supreme Tokerz

This app is perfect. If you need marketing click here. Seo has boosted my traffic flow tremendously.

Petite Skin Co.

i have just installed this app, hope will work, it is free so i have installed it hope it will give good result

Krafting shop

Very easy to use I still need to see if it is working as advertised. Seems easy for everyone even if you don't know exactly what seo is about

FIESTY FASHION

i have used this app it help me to grow my sales on online store and i would recommended to everyone

Evangeline Cottage

As we start our business and it's somewhat complex, SEO PLUS is refreshing, user-friendly and has been easy to incorporate in to our store design process.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13