SEO ‑ All in One & Auto SEO

Find SEO problems, Improve SEO & Sell more. Advanced JSON+LD

Free plan available

OLD KENTUCKY

NOT FREE REALLY SUCKS THAT YOU HAVE TO WRITE A MINIMUM OF 100 CHARACTERS AS THERE IS NOT MUCH ELSE TO SAY

Mollycoddle Me

Did everything as instructed but still unable to complete the installation. Please connect with me and I will change my review.

Outdoor & Camping Gear

i installed this app more than a week ago, i didn't see any difference or changes on my website, i guess i have to do all the work myself which i can do without paying $200, besides i contacted them asking for help and never got a reply back.
The reason i download this Apps is to get my store up and running faster, i am not going to pay a monthly fee for an app that doesn't even answers your questions. Sorry SEO-All In One just didn't get impress by support. I have to say though! nice app and easy to navigate but if i have to do all the work than what's the point.

Naughty by Nature Adult Store

Goddess Stone

Worked for a few days maybe two weeks now i get this garbage so uninstalled waste of space and time. I guess Shopiapps.in can contact me cause im not wasting anymore time on them.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@seotool.shopiapps.in to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Natural Steps Formula

No existence customer support. I asked multiple times to be called or send an email. I got nothing. This app does nothing automated. Pathetic.

Leki Store

What's a shitting app!I have just installed and uninstalled right now

2 Next