SEO ‑ All in One & Auto SEO

SEO ‑ All in One & Auto SEO

by Softpulse Infotech

Find SEO problems, Improve SEO & Sell more. Advanced JSON+LD

BG1988

Great app. Reccomend to every one. Helps me generate traffic to my brand new Shopify account. So glad I found this

Sportzzheads

Great app! Improved SEO greatly! The app helped with alt text, meta and got my site to the top. Good job developers.

JimCaz

great app really help improve my page load speeds and improve my SEO results, would recommend it for all new Shopify users

The Jewelry Barn

I have been using this app for a few months, an excellent product
For a free app, it really dresses up my store!

City Shop Express

A great program ... needs some additional features like connect with Google account, Sitemap index update

Green Cloud Nutrition

Amazing metrics and analyzer for Shopify and it is free! All the other greedy companies can't compare to this.

CurvyWorld

I got this to help with seo. I dont know much abt it and it was helpful. I like the functions of it!

Club497

Only just downloaded this app but it's really not user friendly to those that have no interest in learning coding.

Now it seems as though it won't let me leave a 1 star review.

Cherry Lingerie Shop

It's a great app. If you are into apparel, you should definitely try it. It easily detects errors, which can lead to dropping in SEO.

For my shop - http://cherrylingerieshop.com - is working great!

CS77

Es una muy buena app gratis. Muchas funciones y buenos consejos para mejorar fácilmente el seo de mi web.