SEO ‑ All in One & Auto SEO

Find SEO problems, Improve SEO & Sell more. Advanced JSON-LD

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Like ANNA

Overdoes it for a free app. Has all the basic SEO needs and some automatic functions that was usefull when having thousands of products.

Gear4Guys

helos do the hard seo guess work and helps me forcus on the things that matter to me like products and ads

bkpacker

Great APP!!!Its very helpful and easy to use.I suggest to download this app because in my case worked nice!

Athleticagear.com

So far, the program has been easy to use and helpful, it found missing collection issues and alt tag issues and helped me to fix them.

KelBoKDO

I installed this app to learn how to inscrase my SeO. With your app, very clear I learn well and I worked Well my SEO.

Jetmap

M4P Clothing™

Easy to use and useful free tool. I recommend this app as it is needed to proper seo and makes things easier

Safe-T-Stand

Really solid app. Great interface, comprehensive and really helps you dial in on your SEO. Great for beginners to experts.

Orshy Cosmetics

It is a great app for an in-depth analysis of your Shopify site, It really checks on all SEO aspects of your website from speed to meta tags, alt info to everything. It also gives great suggestions on how to improve on the SEO ratings.

High Crown - Jewelry store

Gives great instructions. Loved IT! Really Recommend anyone who needs Direct SEO, Started using this and saw results immediately