SEO ‑ All in One & Auto SEO

SEO ‑ All in One & Auto SEO

by Softpulse Infotech

Find SEO problems, Improve SEO & Sell more. Advanced JSON+LD

BOBOÓ

Its fantastic!! The best all in one of Shopify market about experience With SEO. 100% recomended. xD xD

The Feel Good Products

really a good tool, users friendly and good quality. I have it since a few days now and no problem everything works good.

KEZYB

Good apps. It works you progressively trough areas to modify based on the audit done. Highly recommended. kudos

Tree Pink

I just downloaded it, will give full review after testing. So far it looks promising and the previous reviews were encouraging

Wonder Life Style

I really like this app great working see how with a push of a button it fixed all see problem nice job building

Ice Motif

Great all around! It help me understand my page better. Works well to help me figure out what I needed to fix.

thebuzzthings

Nice app
I like it soooooooo much omg yeah
And it’s alsooooooooooooooooo freee wowwwwwwwwwwwwvyeagggg

eGrimesDirect

Great app - learning lots and nice to be able to actually see where we need to improve our SEO and then how to do it.

Thanks!

Animal.Direct Pet Supplies Shop

Very Useful App for Search Engines
The Automated Meta Segments makes your life easier
Image Alt as well

Poochie Fashion

The features seem good and I am slowly working through everything. I have not had the app installed long enough to know if it has improved my rankings yet. I will check back later and re review.