SEO ‑ All in One & Auto SEO

Find SEO problems, Improve SEO & Sell more. Advanced JSON+LD

Free plan available

Magnificent Men'swear

works very good with my shop. the advices given are good and easy to understand. get this app, it is free!

AnaJohnson Essentials

Absoolutely Awesome!
It helped a lot finding out where we can optimize everything and this tool is even free!

It's In The Bag

So helpful and efficient! It has helped me learn more about how SEO really changes everything up when you're needing to receive extra traffic

Aero Boutique

easy to set up and use. just started using but excited to use this app and track our stores progress online and continue to grow

BOBOÓ

Its fantastic!! The best all in one of Shopify market about experience With SEO. 100% recomended. xD xD

The Feel Good Products

really a good tool, users friendly and good quality. I have it since a few days now and no problem everything works good.

KEZYB

Good apps. It works you progressively trough areas to modify based on the audit done. Highly recommended. kudos

Tree Pink

I just downloaded it, will give full review after testing. So far it looks promising and the previous reviews were encouraging

Wonder Life Style

I really like this app great working see how with a push of a button it fixed all see problem nice job building

Ice Motif

Great all around! It help me understand my page better. Works well to help me figure out what I needed to fix.