Optim : Auto & All in One SEO

Find SEO problems, Improve SEO & Sell more. Advanced JSON-LD

$8.99/month. 14-day free trial.

seo all in one tool

Nahla Mohy Studio

Location Egypt

This is Poor App, The App look very organized and giving good info as article to read, but the App is not doing anything once i save and it is doing nothing automatically * I updated the Alt text template and it never updates the images even after 2 days
* I updated the Meta details and it never updates the page/products even after 2 days
* As final trial to use the App i updated Single Product Tile and checked the product in Shopify, it was never updated in the Shopify Product Page I give two stars for the interface and Poor feedback for the App This is Poor App,

checkwayelectrotech.com

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 16 hours

Poor app. When you first click the app it will scan your website and give a speed score and shows the issues that need some fixing but you have to pay everything to fix the issue.

April 23, 2020

Thanks for your review. As we send you in email, We are charging just because we need to pay experts to get them fixed.
You can ask your team or store developers to get issues fixed. In that case you will not have to pay.
Thanks again.

The Upside Down

I liked the app until i noticed my google listings are showing up with extra characters at the beginning of titles or descriptions such as "ud83dudc3bud83dudc7b".. For me it's pretty much doing the exact opposite of what an seo should be doing.

July 18, 2019

Thanks for letting us know. This issue seems because of special character. Let us fix it for you. You can write us on support@shopiapps.in in case of any query / concern. We will be happy to help you :)
Thank you.

Fun and Kinky Sex Toys

still trying it out hope it works, all the comments seemed good so hopefully it really works..........

The Painted Heirloom

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Uh ... From the App.

Want to fix SEO issues??
There is some paid service for you :

On Page SEO Setup & Check - 200 USD
(Pages Meta tags (Title, description & Keywords), JSON+LD, Image ALT tags, HTML errors & structure check, Sitemap check, Google Webmaster tool setup / check)

Desktop & Mobile site speed optimization up to 70 to 80% - 150 USD

Mercy Abounding

Time spent using app 2 minutes

I am just installing this APP and I hope it works as stated