Optim : Auto & All in One SEO

Optim : Auto & All in One SEO

$8.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
Softpulse Infotech
4.5
October 8, 2020

This is Poor App, The App look very organized and giving good info as article to read, but the App is not doing anything once i save and it is doing nothing automatically * I updated the Alt text template and it never updates the images even after 2 days
* I updated the Meta details and it never updates the page/products even after 2 days
* As final trial to use the App i updated Single Product Tile and checked the product in Shopify, it was never updated in the Shopify Product Page I give two stars for the interface and Poor feedback for the App This is Poor App,

Nahla Mohy Studio
Egypt
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited April 23, 2020

Poor app. When you first click the app it will scan your website and give a speed score and shows the issues that need some fixing but you have to pay everything to fix the issue.

checkwayelectrotech.com
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
Softpulse Infotech replied April 23, 2020

Thanks for your review. As we send you in email, We are charging just because we need to pay experts to get them fixed.
You can ask your team or store developers to get issues fixed. In that case you will not have to pay.
Thanks again.

July 17, 2019

I liked the app until i noticed my google listings are showing up with extra characters at the beginning of titles or descriptions such as "ud83dudc3bud83dudc7b".. For me it's pretty much doing the exact opposite of what an seo should be doing.

The Upside Down
Time spent using app: 27 days
Softpulse Infotech replied July 18, 2019

Thanks for letting us know. This issue seems because of special character. Let us fix it for you. You can write us on support@shopiapps.in in case of any query / concern. We will be happy to help you :)
Thank you.

January 28, 2019

still trying it out hope it works, all the comments seemed good so hopefully it really works..........

Fun and Kinky Sex Toys
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 16, 2018

Uh ... From the App.

Want to fix SEO issues??
There is some paid service for you :

On Page SEO Setup & Check - 200 USD
(Pages Meta tags (Title, description & Keywords), JSON+LD, Image ALT tags, HTML errors & structure check, Sitemap check, Google Webmaster tool setup / check)

Desktop & Mobile site speed optimization up to 70 to 80% - 150 USD