SEO ‑ All in One & Auto SEO

SEO ‑ All in One & Auto SEO

by Softpulse Infotech

Find SEO problems, Improve SEO & Sell more. Advanced JSON+LD

checkwayelectrotech.com

Poor app. When you first click the app it will scan your website and give a speed score and shows the issues that need some fixing but you have to pay everything to fix the issue.

April 23, 2020

Thanks for your review. As we send you in email, We are charging just because we need to pay experts to get them fixed.
You can ask your team or store developers to get issues fixed. In that case you will not have to pay.
Thanks again.

The Upside Down

I liked the app until i noticed my google listings are showing up with extra characters at the beginning of titles or descriptions such as "ud83dudc3bud83dudc7b".. For me it's pretty much doing the exact opposite of what an seo should be doing.

July 18, 2019

Thanks for letting us know. This issue seems because of special character. Let us fix it for you. You can write us on support@shopiapps.in in case of any query / concern. We will be happy to help you :)
Thank you.

Fun and Kinky Sex Toys

still trying it out hope it works, all the comments seemed good so hopefully it really works..........

The Painted Heirloom

Uh ... From the App.

Want to fix SEO issues??
There is some paid service for you :

On Page SEO Setup & Check - 200 USD
(Pages Meta tags (Title, description & Keywords), JSON+LD, Image ALT tags, HTML errors & structure check, Sitemap check, Google Webmaster tool setup / check)

Desktop & Mobile site speed optimization up to 70 to 80% - 150 USD

Mercy Abounding

I am just installing this APP and I hope it works as stated