4.3

Merchants highly recommend this app for its affordability, effectiveness, and user-friendly interface. It's praised for its ability to fix SEO issues, boost traffic, and provide detailed keyword ranking insights. The automatic functions are particularly beneficial for stores with numerous products. Merchants appreciate the detailed breakdown of SEO problems and improvement recommendations. Many reported an increase in organic sessions after using the app. The customer support is also noted as quick and professional.

July 6, 2018

Already helping to speed up out site!

Whipin Wild Rags
July 2, 2019

awesome app for SEO. This app has helped me improve my SEO for my website. It also provides you with great details on what you need help in

ZNR Online Retail
Edited May 19, 2019

Works great once everything is configured correctly Well worth having and saves time and money. A great app to have thanks again team!

Sweet Victory Products
August 8, 2018

Very nice we love it they helped my Website Out very great app

Discountworldforever
April 18, 2019

From far one of the best free SEO app. You are even able to tune the JSON-LD at your which by editing their code.

Jengu
France
Edited July 27, 2019

I used this app to resolve me SEO issues - it was a great help I would not have been able to work with out it.

Michelle Louise Inspirations
Edited March 29, 2019

I used app i am Happy with him !Thank you for Support and everything else response access is great!!

R&SV Open Sesame
July 17, 2019

love this app! it does a great job at letting us know immediate changes that need to be done! Also love the image tag features

Apostolic Clothing
December 7, 2019

Easy to Use and as it says it is All in One SEO & Auto SEO, Thank you for providing this application.

DominionRoadPharmacy
New Zealand
December 17, 2019

I have used other SEO apps and just about all of them do the same things, but this one does it all, more like one stop shopping,
which is great. I used this app to fix my connection to Google
I believe about 100 images were corrected, which makes the Google crawling the site easier and perhaps increase traffic from image search engines. I am not sure if I had any broken links, but if there were any, I am hoping they got fixed. This is all about bringing in traffic and it seems to be doing that so I am grateful. Right now, I have the Free App and I am going to see how the app works overall and later I might upgrade. It is easy to use and fast. Basically, you are filling the blanks. I wish the Free version had more features, however to compare with other SEO Managing apps, it offers more, so I can't complain.
it really works