SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Save time on SEO optimization and improve your site's ranking!

4get me knot

ive only just loaded this app but i am hoping it will kick start my business to the next level and help it to grow

beingnewborn

This is a wonderful app to optimize your seo and make your website visible!
I recommend anyone starting out!

Al-Manar Store

This is what i was looking for a long time ago. Something that can improve my SEO in search engines without spending tons of money. Thank you for being there. You're really awesome!

4shoppers

Handy, if you know how to use it. Just the app that I needed to fix my SEO, I was losing too much time. Thank you guys!

Sammy's Sunglasses Store

Easy to use. Im just wondering. Once it updates will it show up on the google results as the preview. Or do you need to go back to shopify preferences settings to change it? If all you do is input and wait for it to update then it is truly an amazing app.

FitnessiNorden

5/5 This app does everything that you need to do, for you, completely for free.
This changed my website and gave me plenty of trafic =D

WL

so far so good. i like the drag & drop feature. hoping it doesnt mess up my layout or anything.. ,,,,

Erbilo

BEST APP > THANKS BEST APP > THANKS BEST APP > THANKS BEST APP > THANKS BEST APP > THANKS BEST APP > THANKS BEST APP > THANKS BEST APP > THANKS

YBONE

Very nice application. I use this application to perform my SEO in a very useful way.Will recommend!

Keyline Wear

I needed some help with my SEO settings and so far this app is making the process easy. I'm still waiting on it to finish updating, but so far I am enjoying the process.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21