SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Save time on SEO optimization and improve your site's ranking!

What Fashion Wants

This app is good, but I found it hard to understand how to fix the issues. It's really an app for people with a strong knowledge of SEO.

medical- beautylaser

Great app, I just glad that I found that app i make a great ads in google search, It make my life so EZ

The Wooden Time

This app looks easy to use. I just installed and and will wait for the result. I hope to get sales and attract customers

Calypso Adventure Gear

This app is super simple to use, It's great! It made the process of optimizing my site fast and easy.

VBOXSHOP

Great little app to help with seo and save you time... Would recommend to anyone with an online store. It will not only save you time but help you make more money.

GORGEOUS 271

I am using this app for the 1st time and hoping this can work for my store, grateful that this app will do the work on my SEO

Shop Board Lifestyle

Cest très simple à utiliser je n'ai aucune connaissance donc je peux dire que cela m'aide beaucoup je conseille

BizGawdHF

awesome app. Helps me gain more traffic to my site. Everyone who uses Shopify for their business should definitely use Buymaxx

Voreal504

I've used it for a little bit and i think it's awesome, easy to setup and easy to work with, Absolutely recommended!

Skulls Road

Very great App. I recently installed it and it takes a lot of my workload regarding Meta Data editing. It would be nice may to add the function to be able to select the products from whom you will be changing the meta data. Thanks a lot for the App !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24