SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Save time on SEO optimization and improve your site's ranking!

ekkorus

I Love this app it gives you all the info to put in and optimize it and what you miss they fix I think there could be a eazyier way to explain how to optimize our products in the app its a little confusing but i think all in all it's #1 I didnt enjoy the confusing installation in the beginning it should be explained better.

Sunnies Factory

Really easy to use only just started soo see how we go.

dani keith designs jewelry

so far so good. this app is easy to implement and has been effective for my items. i am new to shopify and hope this helps my relevancy.

kofshopping

is a good app use it to edith my product and so good

product type,price,

Soh Boho

This app was a little hard to get used to, but once you figure it out it works as intended. Great for stores with large amounts of product

UNRLY Brand

I have just used this app but it seems like it is working but I will update if it does not do as advertised

ALARM CLOTHING STORE

Great app and very useful for my store! It helped me a lot with seo , metadata and improved my rankings.

GreenBox Jewellers

Kool it told be to rate it to unlock so that's what I'm doing. and its telling me I have to type a minimum of 100 letters j

Freckle Dog Ecommerce

Minimal information about how to use it, Can’t even tell if it has done what it supposed to do and it asks me to rate how wonderful this app is, hmmm

Jallz Stores

I really lite what it does and i recommend it to more people to use it and experience the same benefits

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16