SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

Sagii Store

Got in contact with tech support and they were quite helpful!

Free version is Effective for the basics of what needed to be done.
I'd like to have my meta title be different from my url, and for the meta title to not change " ' " apostrophe signs into "%20%"s.
Also for some reason after using the plug in it's now stating that I have MULTIPLE titles and what not for each of my pages. I thought this plug in would REPLACE what it needed to.

Also, if I knew what advanced meta data editing was offered in the pro package, maybe I'd get it...

PLEASE help.

Shop Board Lifestyle

Cest très simple à utiliser je n'ai aucune connaissance donc je peux dire que cela m'aide beaucoup je conseille

BizGawdHF

awesome app. Helps me gain more traffic to my site. Everyone who uses Shopify for their business should definitely use Buymaxx

Voreal504

I've used it for a little bit and i think it's awesome, easy to setup and easy to work with, Absolutely recommended!

Ferly Distribuidora

Hola...Apenas el día de hoy la instalé, esperare un mes para ver que tal funciona para dar un correcto review. Saludos

BOARD OF SPECTRES

this is an awesome app also free to use. i just installed and waiting for the results hope to see good results.

Geo Driven Goods

I am using this app as an aid in SEO optimization which can be tricky for people who arent familiar with web info and traffic directing. I like it so far as it is extremely simplified

4get me knot

ive only just loaded this app but i am hoping it will kick start my business to the next level and help it to grow

Sammy's Sunglasses Store

Easy to use. Im just wondering. Once it updates will it show up on the google results as the preview. Or do you need to go back to shopify preferences settings to change it? If all you do is input and wait for it to update then it is truly an amazing app.

Pocket Pods

seo workes dkkdhiqwdhwdjadmqdjqodjqpojqpfhqpfjqfhfiefhpfihefoffakfjpivnjfsjfjfadffjajasfjifiadjsdhfklajfioahfe

Previous 1 3 4