SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

Inspiration Online

well.... first this enforced multiple title and description tag errors. I contacted support regarding this about 24hrs ago and still no response. As soon as I find a replacement (which will hopefully be within the hour) I am uninstalling

Sagii Store

Got in contact with tech support and they were quite helpful!

Free version is Effective for the basics of what needed to be done.
I'd like to have my meta title be different from my url, and for the meta title to not change " ' " apostrophe signs into "%20%"s.
Also for some reason after using the plug in it's now stating that I have MULTIPLE titles and what not for each of my pages. I thought this plug in would REPLACE what it needed to.

Also, if I knew what advanced meta data editing was offered in the pro package, maybe I'd get it...

PLEASE help.

What Fashion Wants

This app is good, but I found it hard to understand how to fix the issues. It's really an app for people with a strong knowledge of SEO.

medical- beautylaser

Great app, I just glad that I found that app i make a great ads in google search, It make my life so EZ

The Wooden Time

This app looks easy to use. I just installed and and will wait for the result. I hope to get sales and attract customers

Calypso Adventure Gear

This app is super simple to use, It's great! It made the process of optimizing my site fast and easy.

VBOXSHOP

Great little app to help with seo and save you time... Would recommend to anyone with an online store. It will not only save you time but help you make more money.

GORGEOUS 271

I am using this app for the 1st time and hoping this can work for my store, grateful that this app will do the work on my SEO

Shop Board Lifestyle

Cest très simple à utiliser je n'ai aucune connaissance donc je peux dire que cela m'aide beaucoup je conseille

BizGawdHF

awesome app. Helps me gain more traffic to my site. Everyone who uses Shopify for their business should definitely use Buymaxx

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24