SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

Jallz Stores

I really lite what it does and i recommend it to more people to use it and experience the same benefits

FaceTechStore

Great app. It really help alot in SEO and it do almost everything by itsel. Very easy to use. Love it ! 5 stars for you

Heart Beat Eclipse

I've just begun using this app and so far, it's been great. I'm being very excited about this process. will make my editing a lot faster

Everything Top To Bottom

I'm hoping I get everything out of this app that I plan to. Easy to install and use. This is my first journey with an online store and it has been a challenge. Finding an app like is one is awesome!

Fun Fundi

I've just started using it so I will write a new review once I've tested it and let everyone know what it's like!!

Branka's Beauty & Fitness Shop

Seems to be very user-friendly to operate with. Will give them definitely somes tests. Thank you for all the hard work to develop such a great support!

VdM Atelier

Es pronto para opinar, la instalación es muy sencilla y es fácil de usar, esperamos que tenga buenos resultados.. en nuestra tienda vdm-atelier.com se lo agradeceremos, toda ayuda es poca.

Alpha Loupes

Guuuuuuuuuuddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!! useful handy nice

Mind Body and Soul

So busy with all my businesses do not have time to focus on search engine optimization. Hoping this will save me hours of programming!

Lynne & Trends

I am using this app on my store lynne-trends.com . The results are mind blowing. As a newbie i couldn't add meta description for several products and there was a huge pile. Just few clicks and all done . THanks buymaxx :)