SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

kindezare

apparently it is a very good app that I hope complies with expectations, is easy to manipulate and free

TheLVGshopp

Really like it. This is my first time on this app, I will see how it will help me to push my products on the market.

Wellness Emporium

Great app, really awesome and simple to use easy to set up and right to the point no messing about its quick as

Clockshop.club

Até o momento é o aplicativo mais intuitivo e simples de usar! Estou gostando muito e recomendo para todos!

Bluesky Style Store

I used seo assistant ny nuymaxx on www.blueskystylestore.com. hopefully can help my page rank on google.

Knuckls

Best app ever. It is really working because it helps to reach my goal. I recommend all to use this app.

Rhayne

I used this app to save time... it works fine and for the price tag its great! review from
www.rhayne.co.nz

Inaru's

Excelente app fue de gran ayuda para mejorar el seo de mi shopify, lo recomiendo al cien por ciento. Muy util

glamoutfitters.com

Just installed this. Hopes it will help me with my SEO ranking. Will get back later to give feedback. Installation was fast and easy

mymaia

Its really easy to use. I hope it does the trick! Good if i dont have to manually put in all keywords and titles.