SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

glamoutfitters.com

Just installed this. Hopes it will help me with my SEO ranking. Will get back later to give feedback. Installation was fast and easy

mymaia

Its really easy to use. I hope it does the trick! Good if i dont have to manually put in all keywords and titles.

Omtheo Gifts

Easy to use, it took just a few minutes to optimize metadata for all my products, and the best part is it's free!

Gotchyou

So far the app has been excellent! Saves us a lot and a lot of time. We have 5000+ Items so a life saver this app.

Would be great to update SEO on pages too!

The Bar Log

This App is a great tool for SEO bulk editing. It's also free! I would recommend this app to any SEO beginner. Thanks!

Poppin Mensshop

I used thia product to have bettere seo for my oroducts. It is reaaly very easy to setup everything. I hope it will work.

Beth's Closet

Ads setup could be easier. Like for dummies do this....a lot of us don't know what meta tags are. Make your verbiage easily understood.

How To Sparkle Crystal Jewelry

I USED THIS APP TO EDIT MY PRODUCT TITLES AND META DESCRIPTIONS. THIS IS AN AWESOME APP. THEY IMPROVED MY WEBSITE AND WEBSITE SEO

Training Leggings

Great app thank you so much. I highly recommend this app to everyone new to e-commerce. Lets see it in action now. Very easy to use.

Accessories Mariage Boutique

great site I'm happy and if I succeed in this project it will only be thanks to SEO assistant buymax