SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

Amada's Boutique

Love This App. Works Effiencently. Does Good work. I will use this app for all my stores or work I have.

INNOVALAND.COM

cool meme si je n'est pas pu vérifier avant l'évaluation on verra bien en tout cas logiciel gratuit pratique qui semble relativement pratique

Unclutter

Does exactly what it says on the label. Simple, easy way to bulk update your SEO fields. Can't really fault it as it's free, but some scheduling options/capability would be nice.

Tech Cave-Australia

Easy to use. Looks really good what ive seen so far. Hope it brings in the traffic I need.
Will update on the progress.

Tool Mart USA

Best app For FREE SEO, AAA++++ really recommended, easy to install, and runs clean and fast, great job

Ecollection

Great way to increase sales! Instead of pushing the pruducts to customers, it is a great way to help your store be found!!!

Fresh Stylezone

it is one of the best applications i am currently using through my shopify store, it does what i need at no hassle.

Flavour World SA (PTY) LTD

The app seems to have what i am looking for, Now to test if it works

Has the fields needed optimize searches and direct people to your store

Original Oak Clothing

what a great app saved me forever doing a boring laborious job wish i would have found it yesterday before i wasted money on seo doctor

MIRON discount

I used this app to analyze and fix my SEO problem. It guided me step by step and it was easy to use, no need to be a tech.....