SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

Why Not Shop Online

Very easy to use it would be a lot better if the process was automated and had SEO suggestions too but all told a good app

Oscar & Friends

This app is brilliant!! I use more or less a standard meta description only changing the product details in each, doing this for each product individually was a pain in the a£$% with SEO Assistant it took about 1 min to do the whole store. I can't wait to see what these guys bring us next! LEGENDS!!

Maas Möbel

It looks good and easy to use.They are trying to steal people money with emty hopes.:) Great workguys

9SHOP - MAKE YOU LOOK BETTER

Great app to help customize products' description. The app is user friendly and it saves time.It's like having a personal assistant.

jets-dreams

Unicoiho.com

good app ... help a lot ................................................................................

Сиреневая Лиса

Great app! what I was looking for! I can change the SEO with a convenient filter and variables! Thanks!

MyFicz

Love that the app helps me create the SEO, as there is only so much to create on the website and this SEO Assistant just made it easier for me

Ultimate Leisure Shop

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Society Gent

I've tried a number of such apps which I've paid a heavy premium for. If this app works as it claims I will be very happy! Check out www.societygent.com to see it in action.