SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

Clockshop.club

Até o momento é o aplicativo mais intuitivo e simples de usar! Estou gostando muito e recomendo para todos!

Bluesky Style Store

I used seo assistant ny nuymaxx on www.blueskystylestore.com. hopefully can help my page rank on google.

Knuckls

Best app ever. It is really working because it helps to reach my goal. I recommend all to use this app.

Rhayne

I used this app to save time... it works fine and for the price tag its great! review from
www.rhayne.co.nz

Inaru's

Excelente app fue de gran ayuda para mejorar el seo de mi shopify, lo recomiendo al cien por ciento. Muy util

glamoutfitters.com

Just installed this. Hopes it will help me with my SEO ranking. Will get back later to give feedback. Installation was fast and easy

mymaia

Its really easy to use. I hope it does the trick! Good if i dont have to manually put in all keywords and titles.

Omtheo Gifts

Easy to use, it took just a few minutes to optimize metadata for all my products, and the best part is it's free!

Gotchyou

So far the app has been excellent! Saves us a lot and a lot of time. We have 5000+ Items so a life saver this app.

Would be great to update SEO on pages too!

The Bar Log

This App is a great tool for SEO bulk editing. It's also free! I would recommend this app to any SEO beginner. Thanks!