SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

Forever Animal

This app so far seems to be very easy to use. I am enjoying it a lot. and the fact that it is free is what makes it even better.

Warpin Apparel & Accessories

Love this app, did all that i wished for it to do. It also saved a lot of time too so i can do the fun stuff

Strch

amazing experience and great outcome and reliable and good outcome free of charge and good outcome and trustworthy.

Photography done Wright

really helpful app super pleased with the way it made SEO much easier would definitely recommend to anyone

Pride and Soul

First impressions are good. Looks intuitive enough, even for non techies. However I will have to wait and see if it does what its says on the tin as I haven't published my store yet. I never give 5 stars for something unproven.

Coolepet.com

First user experience is that it needs some preparation but should do the job for me. Lot of text in the app though

Soh Boho

This app was a little hard to get used to, but once you figure it out it works as intended. Great for stores with large amounts of product

UNRLY Brand

I have just used this app but it seems like it is working but I will update if it does not do as advertised

JRSAT automotive top & interior store

easy to use. first time i used it was very easy to navigate and get results for you seo
. I would try again

GADALI INTERNATIONAL

The review pop up keeps showing up multiple times. Do they want you to keep writing reviews? It is very strange!