SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

Trevor's Universe

They do the heavy lifting. Just sit back and let them do their thing and enjoy the traffic that will come to you store.

Shopalife19

Excellent for product editing and sale embankments. Highly recommend to everyone for helping to boost your profit margins

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

I am so grateful for this app! I have been working on my SEO for the last 2 hours and only got through 20 of my 120 listings. This is flawless!!

Life's a Beach

I'm very happy with this app it saves a lot of time editing all the products on my store .. great app and easy to use very recommended

Tie For A Guy

Great app and very easy to use. Makes it super simple to change multiple metas at one time. Love it.

Apple servise 24

Hello everyone, I just started working with the application, while I can not say anything but I think it will help us

beingnewborn

This is a wonderful app to optimize your seo and make your website visible!
I recommend anyone starting out!

Al-Manar Store

This is what i was looking for a long time ago. Something that can improve my SEO in search engines without spending tons of money. Thank you for being there. You're really awesome!

4shoppers

Handy, if you know how to use it. Just the app that I needed to fix my SEO, I was losing too much time. Thank you guys!

FitnessiNorden

5/5 This app does everything that you need to do, for you, completely for free.
This changed my website and gave me plenty of trafic =D