SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

Ecollection

Great way to increase sales! Instead of pushing the pruducts to customers, it is a great way to help your store be found!!!

eastcoastbling

Easy to use, installing was easy and activating was sinple I would recommend this app to boost traffic

Fresh Stylezone

it is one of the best applications i am currently using through my shopify store, it does what i need at no hassle.

Flavour World SA (PTY) LTD

The app seems to have what i am looking for, Now to test if it works

Has the fields needed optimize searches and direct people to your store

Original Oak Clothing

what a great app saved me forever doing a boring laborious job wish i would have found it yesterday before i wasted money on seo doctor

MIRON discount

I used this app to analyze and fix my SEO problem. It guided me step by step and it was easy to use, no need to be a tech.....

Why Not Shop Online

Very easy to use it would be a lot better if the process was automated and had SEO suggestions too but all told a good app

Oscar & Friends

This app is brilliant!! I use more or less a standard meta description only changing the product details in each, doing this for each product individually was a pain in the a£$% with SEO Assistant it took about 1 min to do the whole store. I can't wait to see what these guys bring us next! LEGENDS!!

ESterlingLLC

I just started Using It It seems pretty awesome now though. Hopefully I'll be able to update it soon after I know better

Maas Möbel

It looks good and easy to use.They are trying to steal people money with emty hopes.:) Great workguys