SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

9SHOP - MAKE YOU LOOK BETTER

Great app to help customize products' description. The app is user friendly and it saves time.It's like having a personal assistant.

jets-dreams

Unicoiho.com

good app ... help a lot ................................................................................

Сиреневая Лиса

Great app! what I was looking for! I can change the SEO with a convenient filter and variables! Thanks!

MyFicz

Love that the app helps me create the SEO, as there is only so much to create on the website and this SEO Assistant just made it easier for me

Ultimate Leisure Shop

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Society Gent

I've tried a number of such apps which I've paid a heavy premium for. If this app works as it claims I will be very happy! Check out www.societygent.com to see it in action.

Gloria Ära Couture

This app seems to work very well. I recommend it if you are not sure what to do. I'll update this app if It is not a good fit for me.

Destiny Crown

Am excited to have come across this app for it has made it easier to optimize my store for SEO and speed it up.

Teresaclare

Gets the job done, very simple to use