SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

Gtg Xports

Great app! Well put together...So far so good

Ordena Com

Just what I needed for my store.

Certified Lamps

Great app I love it. work great and i can't wait to see more from it.

Pawsfamily

so good so far we will see how this goes ahead..

Frantastic Essential Oils

WAAAAYYY more intuitive than the competitors. No manual HTML changes required for this App.

Zombie Watches

I use this app to my store https://zombiewatches.com and until now i am very pleased.

Joseod

What a great app. I cannot thank guys enough. This has boosted my sales and i am so so happy! Keep it up guys this is totally recommended!

Pole Dancing Shoes

This is without doubt the best App we have installed to our website. Extremely Easy to use, Fast results and has most definitely improved google rankings within 1 week of use. I cannot believe that this app is Free!!

Milemarker39

Pretty good. I would like to see more SEO hints around the template like telling you when you've exceed the character limit

Kita Fragrances Pty Ltd

I do not like to pay for apps on Shopify as I find most of them land up costing more than they are worth. I have just tried Review SEO Assistant by Buymaxx and already see my products being listed on Google where I could not find them before. The cost is nothing compared to what I have been quoted by individuals and it was an extremely simple process. So very happy!

1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next