SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

Shopalife19

Excellent for product editing and sale embankments. Highly recommend to everyone for helping to boost your profit margins

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

I am so grateful for this app! I have been working on my SEO for the last 2 hours and only got through 20 of my 120 listings. This is flawless!!

Life's a Beach

I'm very happy with this app it saves a lot of time editing all the products on my store .. great app and easy to use very recommended

Tie For A Guy

Great app and very easy to use. Makes it super simple to change multiple metas at one time. Love it.

Apple servise 24

Hello everyone, I just started working with the application, while I can not say anything but I think it will help us

4get me knot

ive only just loaded this app but i am hoping it will kick start my business to the next level and help it to grow

beingnewborn

This is a wonderful app to optimize your seo and make your website visible!
I recommend anyone starting out!

Al-Manar Store

This is what i was looking for a long time ago. Something that can improve my SEO in search engines without spending tons of money. Thank you for being there. You're really awesome!

4shoppers

Handy, if you know how to use it. Just the app that I needed to fix my SEO, I was losing too much time. Thank you guys!

Sammy's Sunglasses Store

Easy to use. Im just wondering. Once it updates will it show up on the google results as the preview. Or do you need to go back to shopify preferences settings to change it? If all you do is input and wait for it to update then it is truly an amazing app.