SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

FitnessiNorden

5/5 This app does everything that you need to do, for you, completely for free.
This changed my website and gave me plenty of trafic =D

WL

so far so good. i like the drag & drop feature. hoping it doesnt mess up my layout or anything.. ,,,,

Erbilo

BEST APP > THANKS BEST APP > THANKS BEST APP > THANKS BEST APP > THANKS BEST APP > THANKS BEST APP > THANKS BEST APP > THANKS BEST APP > THANKS

YBONE

Very nice application. I use this application to perform my SEO in a very useful way.Will recommend!

Keyline Wear

I needed some help with my SEO settings and so far this app is making the process easy. I'm still waiting on it to finish updating, but so far I am enjoying the process.

Rimestock Books

Easy to use, I was able to change many products SEO information in an instant and without any real effort!

My Cool Fan Stuff

Really great being able to update all of my SEO data at one time. Definitely recommend this app to others!

harraqmarket

thank so so muchthank so so muchthank so so muchthank so so muchthank so so muchthank so so muchthank so so muchthank so so much

Lysecollection Boutique

I used this app to help me manage my SEO and its crazy how simple it truly is plus it’s free. Very well worth it!

Tech Gadget-Brasil

ótimo na pesquisa app para que esta começado e um bom seo assistente falta muito coisa para fica melhor mais para o comercio e escalete..