SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

FitnessiNorden

5/5 This app does everything that you need to do, for you, completely for free.
This changed my website and gave me plenty of trafic =D

WL

so far so good. i like the drag & drop feature. hoping it doesnt mess up my layout or anything.. ,,,,

Erbilo

BEST APP > THANKS BEST APP > THANKS BEST APP > THANKS BEST APP > THANKS BEST APP > THANKS BEST APP > THANKS BEST APP > THANKS BEST APP > THANKS

YBONE

Very nice application. I use this application to perform my SEO in a very useful way.Will recommend!

Keyline Wear

I needed some help with my SEO settings and so far this app is making the process easy. I'm still waiting on it to finish updating, but so far I am enjoying the process.

Rimestock Books

Easy to use, I was able to change many products SEO information in an instant and without any real effort!

PLR Apparel

It saves a lot of time on SEO. It really helped to make it a lot easier to optimise the site’s traffic.

Pocket Pods

seo workes dkkdhiqwdhwdjadmqdjqodjqpojqpfhqpfjqfhfiefhpfihefoffakfjpivnjfsjfjfadffjajasfjifiadjsdhfklajfioahfe

Olde River Gifts

I' m not sure how this app is rated as high as it is. This app edited all of my meta tags and made a mess of them. It changed my titles and meta tags and added gibberish and made them too long for Google shopping. I wouldn't trust them.

Update:
Maybe the developers should limit character length to ensure it is allowable in Google Shopping. But I do love the response "As it was expected the meta tags turned into gibberish and became too long for Google." Why should it turn to unreadable characters based on the criteria selected? It became gibberish by adding non-readable characters that will hurt SEO. I'm shocked that a developer would allow this to happen. Poorly coded App... gladly there are many other legit ones on the marketplace.

April 6, 2019

You added the following parameters to the meta title: product_title, product_type, product_desc, variants, price
The application has worked according to your conditions. As it was expected the meta tags turned into gibberish and became too long for Google. Considering the warning that appears when adding tags, the length counter and the live example, it seems that they did not even read it, but simply clicked the buttons.

Nothing could prevent from. starting re-changing meta tags and correcting their mistakes (there are no restrictions on meta tags in the application)

My Cool Fan Stuff

Really great being able to update all of my SEO data at one time. Definitely recommend this app to others!