SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

Gopher Hole

Works like it says it does. Has helped me a lot in finding my SEO errors. I would recommend this app to others who are not getting the results they are looking for in their customers searches

Blandine Store

I just started using this app but seems great. I added few products and believe it will impact my sales.

Here We Have It

This is an excellent detailed Search Engine Optimization (S.E.O) given to you for FREE! I highly recommend installing this App! It can only help get you more traffic at no cost!

Sweetthreadscloset

Just added app see if it works then I review with a update. Once it's been a few days Www.sweetthreadscloset.com

RIR Store

1st time user, Thank you for your support on my learning curve. I’m seeing a huge issue with other companies I’ve been dealing with for 3days. Helping me with meta data and see has been great.

MotherShip24

Damn ..Just when i thought my SEO apps were the best..I was wrong . This app is FREE ,and does so much more than the apps i paid for..Oh well ,you live and you learn... Or suffer in ignorance ,lol . I highly recommend this app with NO hidden reservations.

Wanted & Needed www.wantyourneeds.com

its saved me so much hassle and time i am able to better focvus my time so as the value of this ap goes it workss as well as its free

Mr Hook Ups

it makes the bulk actions so much easier and it saves me soooo much time...and its free ...................................................................................

Godsom Collections

Was a little confused at first but, thought it was complicated. Turned out to be so user friendly. Highly recommended.

Yappety

Easy Application to use and set up, especially considering this topic is something I am not familiar with.