SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

Forever Animal

This app so far seems to be very easy to use. I am enjoying it a lot. and the fact that it is free is what makes it even better.

harraqmarket

thank so so muchthank so so muchthank so so muchthank so so muchthank so so muchthank so so muchthank so so muchthank so so much

Warpin Apparel & Accessories

Love this app, did all that i wished for it to do. It also saved a lot of time too so i can do the fun stuff

Lysecollection Boutique

I used this app to help me manage my SEO and its crazy how simple it truly is plus it’s free. Very well worth it!

Tech Gadget-Brasil

ótimo na pesquisa app para que esta começado e um bom seo assistente falta muito coisa para fica melhor mais para o comercio e escalete..

Gopher Hole

Works like it says it does. Has helped me a lot in finding my SEO errors. I would recommend this app to others who are not getting the results they are looking for in their customers searches

Badge Bliss

I am not going to give this app any more than a 1 star until I have used it and can see what it does.

March 26, 2019

Dear Kate,
We are sure you know that app rating through pop-up is the only way in the Shopify App to improve the app rating. Even applications priced at more than $ 20 per month are actively asking to rate them.
Please note that our application is FREE, and the pop-up has a “remind later” button.

We made it to help sellers, WITHOUT restrictions and limits, which are in other applications. For this, we ask you to simply rate the application. And we think this deal is profitable first of all to the seller. Is not it? But you gave us 1 star, lowering the rating of the application and then deleted our application, although it is easy to check its performance by going to the product page and see the meta data at the bottom of the screen. It seems a bit strange to us.

Blandine Store

I just started using this app but seems great. I added few products and believe it will impact my sales.

Here We Have It

This is an excellent detailed Search Engine Optimization (S.E.O) given to you for FREE! I highly recommend installing this App! It can only help get you more traffic at no cost!

Sweetthreadscloset

Just added app see if it works then I review with a update. Once it's been a few days Www.sweetthreadscloset.com